Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

barnsley thread

Update 2Norwich midfield seems awesome today; rolling it around like they''ve all the time in the world, and as I write this they nearly get a third purely through superior movement.Lansbury looked like he''d lost in, but Crofts scores a wondergoal out of nothing. Watch the Football League Show; it''s the best goal of the day guaranteed.

Saw the goal on the stream. One touch to turn on the edge of the box from Hoolahan''s ball, with his back to goal crashes it blindly into the far corner.Sweet as.

[quote user="JF"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]

working for me

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/52203/1/watch-barnsley-fc-vs-norwich-city.html

[/quote]This one was working for me up till 20 mins then stopped have you still got it?[/quote]

I,ve had a stream for all the 1st half but it did freeze for a couple of mins, if it does go back to homepage and select link 1 and it should work okay.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]gutted missed both goal vias stream, stopped 15 minues go :-([/quote]Try and open up stream again you shouldn''t be having a problem watching

[quote user="CantonsHero"]Update 2

Norwich midfield seems awesome today; rolling it around like they''ve all the time in the world, and as I write this they nearly get a third purely through superior movement.

Lansbury looked like he''d lost in, but Crofts scores a wondergoal out of nothing. Watch the Football League Show; it''s the best goal of the day guaranteed.
[/quote]

Thanks for the update [:D]

Our play is looking awesome at times, really slick with intricate and quick creative passing. Crofts volley was superb. If we need another striker, it''s only back up for Holty i reckon, watching this match now it''s evident that the system Lambert''s put in place literally makes any of our team ''strikers''.  OTBC

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="rock bus"]stream working fine -but not sure how many russian wives Ive ordered[/quote]

Nice ass though
[/quote]

Aye,and some other dolly-bird wants to be my friend.Which is nice!

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]gutted missed both goal vias stream, stopped 15 minues go :-([/quote]

Try and open up stream again you shouldn''t be having a problem watching

[/quote]just get...connctiong to channe :[-( gutted

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]gutted missed both goal vias stream, stopped 15 minues go :-([/quote]Try and open up stream again you shouldn''t be having a problem watching[/quote]just get...connctiong to channe :[-( gutted

[/quote]I''ve got the same mate.

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="JF"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]

working for me

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/52203/1/watch-barnsley-fc-vs-norwich-city.html

[/quote]This one was working for me up till 20 mins then stopped have you still got it?[/quote]

I,ve had a stream for all the 1st half but it did freeze for a couple of mins, if it does go back to homepage and select link 1 and it should work okay.
[/quote]Yeah that''t the one i was watching but it went of after 20 mins and now can''t get it back. Is on V share but won''t connect anyone else having the same problem?

I''m watching on [url]http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/52203/1/watch-barnsley-fc-vs-norwich-city.html[/url] and apart from the pop-ups the connection''s been fine. Had that conection symbol come up twice but not lost it as yet, touch wood.Replaying goals now.Worryingly I keep getting told my IP''s won a prize as it''s in Stowmarket lol. Wrong county for a start...

Also importantly as it stands, we''re 7 points ahead of 7th place; a 7th place which hopefully at the final whistle will be Hull.It seems each week there''s an overall ''loser'' in the promotion chase. Arguably in midweek, Forest, Leeds and us where the losers of the chase. Today it looks it''s going to be Leeds again. I think we''re now looking like 2 from 6.Forest play their game in hand (away to Boro) in midweek so it''ll all even up. And next week all the promotion chasing teams are at home apart from Swansea, and all would be favourites, so we''re going to have big-losers again if teams slip up.