Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

barnsley thread

on''t train to match - 30-40 yellows on board. sun shining, breeze gettinng up. with son who has 100% success rate 2-1 both matches. lets hope its a hat-trick

Hey WITS hunny, yes not too bad here and you?  Feeling a bit twitchy about this game, especially since we only have 1 out and out proven striker lol now they have announced MH has signed for them and could be playing today [:|]

Afternoon all [:D] afternoon WITS[;)]

has anyone got any live.....sounds like meed[;)] for this afternoons game...SPD it being a...sounds like mock and deleting my posts grrrrrrrr..(only messin SPD) please  PM me thnx in advance

According to Radio Norfolk, no Wilbraham or Jackson in the starting lineup today and Tierney replaces Drury

Ruddy, Martin, Ward, Zak, Tierney, Surman,Fox, Crofts, Lansbury, Wes , Holt

Assume Wes is playing just behind Holt ??

CMON YOU YELLOWS [:)]

I''m ok cheers WAY - got the red vino ready for 3pm.Will be an interesting game if MH plays I agree. Holt - and anyone in fact - needs to score today.Hello ctid - there was a thread earlier but Pete''s obviously been obliged to delete it. Have tried the round green vegetable pair but that looks like a no-no as you gotta register and appears there are other issue. CA also posted a link. Will PM it to you in a mo. Not sure if it''s gonna work though....

Hiya WITS and WAY, Marlon has been passed to play but is on the bench .

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Hiya WITS and WAY, Marlon has been passed to play but is on the bench .[/quote]

Hey CA you ok?

[/quote]

Yes I''m fine thanks, wish I had gone today but have got my tickets for Leicester so have got that to look forward to. That will be my 7th away game this season and they haven''t lost one yet whilst I''ve been there, so I''m hoping I''ll be lucky for them again then.

Have you heard who the subs are ? Heard Wilbraham and Jackson but missed the rest.

BARNSLEY: Steele, Hassell, Shackell, Arismendi, Trippier, Haynes, McShane, Hill, O''Connor, Lovre, ButterfieldSubs: Preece, Gray, O''Brien, Nouble, Harewood, Branson, Fearnehough

NORWICH: Ruddy, Martin, Surman, Whitbread, Crofts, Holt, Lansbury, Hoolahan, Fox, Tierney, Ward.Subs: Rudd, Drury, Gill, Edwards, Jackson, Smith, Wilbraham

Ruddy, Martin, Whitbread, Crofts, Holt, Surman, Lansbury, Hooly, Fox, Ward, TiernySubs Rudd, Drury, Gill, Edwards, Jackson, Smith, WilbrhamInteresting!

If you want links to the game today someone has just put 3 up on the WOTB site which you can read without registering.

With players like Whittingham, Pratley, Sinclair, Nolan, Taarabt, Gradel, King, and McGugan having hit the centre stage recently, and with Wes, Crofts and Lansbury in the form they''re in, i think it''s fair to say that midfielders have hit a bit of a purple patch over the past couple of years in this dicvision. Their success has been at the expense of many strikers over this time in an attacking sense.Perhaps it''s indicative of how the game is strategically and technically evolving, however, whatever the case may be, with players like Surman, Hooly, Fox, Crofts, and Lansbury lining up for us, i''m happy to see us take a gander in utilising such talent, and more so, i find it to be rather fitting with the current era.Unlike a predominantly midfield based success story in Swansea, pace would be the only issue in that side. However, speaking in a technical sense, i''d say we well outweigh anyone else in the league in that department, and it''s hardly any less quicker than the side that figured for us on Tuesday.