Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

Paul - Canary Call

Hear, hear.Woman on now maintains she''s the most loyal female supporter in Kent. Not sure of her criteria for ''most loyal''.She''s been on CC before and says she travels to some home games. I had an ST for a number of years, travelling up from Kent for most home and some away before moving up here.

I thought he sounded like a lovely man,and should be treated as a hero,and his Wife should make him a lovely meal tonight,Steak please love [;)] 

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]What does an incomplete cock sound like then Smudger? [8-)][/quote]I have no idea WITS?  Maybe you could expand on that for us??? [:|]

[quote user="Smudger"]I thought that he sounded like a complete cock, but each to their own! [:''(]
[/quote]

Why am i a cock then Smudger? please explain, also when i met you at the end of our relegation season you seemed to agree with what i said about Delia and her poor running of the club, Infact you spoke to me for ages,you couldn''t get enough of the cock!![:$]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Smudger"]I thought that he sounded like a complete cock, but each to their own! [:''(][/quote]

Why am i a cock then Smudger? please explain, also when i met you at the end of our relegation season you seemed to agree with what i said about Delia and her poor running of the club, Infact you spoke to me for ages,you couldn''t get enough of the cock!![:$]

[/quote]Looks like Aunty Marge might have been right - tee hee

[quote user="Smudger"]I thought that he sounded like a complete cock, but each to their own! [:''(]

[/quote]You would. You will never agree with anyone who talks sense. Give up smudger, you will never understand this game! [:''(]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]I thought he sounded like a lovely man,and should be treated as a hero,and his Wife should make him a lovely meal tonight,Steak please love [;)] [/quote]

Well done for having the balls to ring in Paul, better than those who moan about canary call every week but don''t have the balls to show us how it should be done.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]You would. You will never agree with anyone who talks sense. Give up smudger, you will never understand this game! [:''(]

[/quote]Hey, lapps, if Smudger doesn''t understand football, does that mean he''s in touch with his feminine side?        [:P]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]I thought he sounded like a lovely man,and should be treated as a hero,and his Wife should make him a lovely meal tonight,Steak please love [;)] [/quote]

Well done for having the balls to ring in Paul, better than those who moan about canary call every week but don''t have the balls to show us how it should be done.

[/quote]

Thanks,alough my Wife said i sounded "proper Norfolk" [:$] Oh well, just had to get my point across,i''m loving this season and think we should be rather proud of PL and the team.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Hey, lapps, if Smudger doesn''t understand football, does that mean he''s in touch with his feminine side?        [:P]

[/quote]I need to speak to Auntie Marge but it''s not looking good for smudger. An unhealthy obsession with cocks indeed! [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]Hey, lapps, if Smudger doesn''t understand football, does that mean he''s in touch with his feminine side?        [:P]

[/quote]I need to speak to Auntie Marge but it''s not looking good for smudger. An unhealthy obsession with cocks indeed! [:$] 

[/quote]Perhaps he uses the wrong seed mix to attract any tits to his feeder [;)]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Smudger"]I thought that he sounded like a complete cock, but each to their own! [:''(][/quote]

[/quote]Ha ha ha, busted Smudge!

Phat, that was a tremendous call. I wanted to stand up and salute or something but i was in a car! Also a shout out to Ken who was on after you- equally eloquent and passionate and, in fact, my uncle :-)

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Hey, lapps, if Smudger doesn''t understand football, does that mean he''s in touch with his feminine side?        [:P]

[/quote]

Perhaps he uses the wrong seed mix to attract any tits to his feeder [;)]
[/quote]

Are you two trying to prick his conscience?[;)]

"PhatCanary"]

"Smudger"]I thought that he sounded like a complete cock, but each to their own! [:''(

Don''t take it personally!

If Smudger approved of you then that would more than likely mean you had something very wrong with you!

But there is hope for smudger. By my estimation there will be one or two Norwich fans who''ll have one or two extra Russian wives turning up this week.Maybe someone could let him have one?

[quote user="milehighcanary"]But there is hope for smudger. By my estimation there will be one or two Norwich fans who''ll have one or two extra Russian wives turning up this week.Maybe someone could let him have one?

[/quote]But would he know what to do with her? I ask myself, given all the rumours on here about him [:P]

"if Smudger doesn''t understand football, does that mean he''s in touch with his feminine side?"

I would have thought that smudger suffered too much with being in touch with his masculine ''side''.

[quote user="City1st"]"if Smudger doesn''t understand football, does that mean he''s in touch with his feminine side?" I would have thought that smudger suffered too much with being in touch with his masculine ''side''.[/quote]

It does usually mean that though doesn''t it.  

[quote user="Smudger"]I thought that he sounded like a complete cock, but each to their own! [:''(][/quote]That''s rich coming from someone from the midlands. Is there a dippier sounding accent?