Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Just back from oop north

Firstly I thought the lineup today was a spot of genius from Lambert.

Obviously Holty is our only on form striker so playing a formation that got the best out of him and consequently allowed him to benefit the whole 11 was a great choice.

The whole side were brilliant today from Ruddy making his finger tip save at 0-0 to the creative midfield players working their socks off to make chances.

I was disappointed after Tuesday but today reaffirmed my belief that we are genuine contenders.

We''ll make the playoffs easily, whether we''ve got enough for 2nd remains to be seen, April is going to be massive...

OTBC

P.S the away support was brilliant as per :)

Unbelievable non stop singing from the away supporters today, don''t think I actually heard the Barnsley supporters.  That was one of the best all round performances I have seen for a long time today, every player was up for it.  I think Paul Lambert will be a little more pleased tonight than he was after Tuesday.

A miserable (in many ways ) 10,000 home supporters

It''s certainly grim up north

[quote user="Rupethebear"]only 9002 home fans!![/quote]

And how many of these 9002 were left after 90 minutes? At the other end it was almost deserted when the ref blew for full time.

I would have been back in Gorleston by 8 .30 had it not been someone parking there boat on the Norwich bypass just past the cringleford turn off .,Personally i think we never had to get out of second gear yesterday ,Barnsley have to be one of the worst teams we have played this season .They had a couple of early chances then nothing the only thing i will say is we should of had a hat full of goals today ,but  3 points is the main thing i suppose OTBC

had a good day in barnsley yesterday also with a great win and great set of fans. shame about some of there mindless "Fans" who felt the need to throw a piece of tarmac at the bus window and break it. I would love to see them try it when they play milwall for there last game of the season

We bumped into a few mindless chav Barnsley fans on the way back to the station. They were the sort that shout, swear at anyone and everyone, and then go squealing to their Mums when someone takes exception to their appalling behaviour and and thumps them. All around 14/15 years old.

On the postive note we met some decent Derby fans on the way back to London who were very happy having won only their second game of 2011.

In all fairness if it wasn''t for their keeper we would have scored more. Hoolahan was desperately unlucky not to score one. Keep him in that spot I say, more about him going forward than anyone else and at least you know that a little bit of something special from him will at least set up a chance.

[quote user="chicken"]In all fairness if it wasn''t for their keeper we would have scored more. Hoolahan was desperately unlucky not to score one. Keep him in that spot I say, more about him going forward than anyone else and at least you know that a little bit of something special from him will at least set up a chance.[/quote]

^^^^^ I concur fully, good sir [Y]

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

We bumped into a few mindless chav Barnsley fans on the way back to the station. They were the sort that shout, swear at anyone and everyone, and then go squealing to their Mums when someone takes exception to their appalling behaviour and and thumps them. All around 14/15 years old.

On the postive note we met some decent Derby fans on the way back to London who were very happy having won only their second game of 2011.

[/quote]TBF, there were some little scrotes of the same age in front of me yesterday, gesturing and shouting at the Barnsley fans who would have peed themselves if anyone had offered to take them up on their challenge. Kids today!

"only 9002 home fans!! "

Pinkun has -

Attendance: 12,461 (2,129 visitors)

which gives 10332

[quote user="City1st"]A miserable (in many ways ) 10,000 home supporters It''s certainly grim up north[/quote]

"Shut thar marth - as thee''ll get a smack in thee lips as big as thee is!"