Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Probably deserves it's own thread...

I was also at that game when Justin scored that goal against Liverpool and Crofts goal certainly was very reminiscent of it.  On a separate note I knew Justin personally and he really was a smashing bloke and after such dizzy heights it was so sad to see his life spiral downwards to such a tragic end. It was a shame to that his brother John disowned him at the time he came out just when he needed him most.  I know that something he regrets now.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="ThorpeCanary"]cheers for the link, wouldn''t have seen them otherwise.

Lets worry less about things being mentioned twice, most people will come on here and want to see the goals of today so its worthwhile not having to plough through a match day thread in order to see them.[/quote]A saying I use frequently in my workplace is: Better twice than not at all.[/quote]For the record, a saying I use frequently in my workplace is: "oh for fuck''s sake you fucking wanker".[/quote]I''d be up on a disciplinary and suspended if I said that at work...[/quote]But you don''t work in the Ipswich Town ticket office.[/quote]Nor do you? [:^)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="ThorpeCanary"]cheers for the link, wouldn''t have seen them otherwise.

Lets worry less about things being mentioned twice, most people will come on here and want to see the goals of today so its worthwhile not having to plough through a match day thread in order to see them.[/quote]A saying I use frequently in my workplace is: Better twice than not at all.[/quote]For the record, a saying I use frequently in my workplace is: "oh for fuck''s sake you fucking wanker".[/quote]I''d be up on a disciplinary and suspended if I said that at work...[/quote]But you don''t work in the Ipswich Town ticket office.[/quote]Nor do you? [:^)][/quote]Oh, pass me the humour bypass.  No, I don''t work in the Ipswich Town ticket office.

Only just seen the goal on the football league show and I must say that if Rooney or some other overpriced and overpaid player scored that they would be raving about it for years!

It really was a stunning finish and a sublime touch to set himself up.

Needs to played down the middle but I suppose he will give 100% wherever he plays.