Sign in to follow this  
????

Wes Hoolahan

Ran the show again just like he did at leeds, everything was played through him yesterday. When he plays at his best he is a definitely a premiership player. Keep going Wes!!!

If he was as good with his right as he is his left he would already be there. Quality, definatly gets my vote for POTS.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Wes is a luxury we can I''ll afford wink wink[/quote]

I thought we had a couple of mill.

[quote user="City1st"]Still not as good as having another proven striker though[/quote]

Maybe Crofts and Willybram should swap shirts

"Would you let Wes Hoolahan leave if it meant you could bring Bob Monkhouse back from the dead?"

I''d rather have Bernie the bolt, good shot he was

A brilliant matchwinner who if he could use his rigth fot like his left foot would of been in the Ptemiership for years already!

If we go up this season Hoolahan would be one of the players Lambert would have no doubt about keeping!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Lightweight, can''t defend and only has 1 decent foot.We need to go to a flat 4-4-2 on Saturday and leave him as an impact sub.[/quote]

What he makes up for that is quick feet and nimble passing. We did so well against Barnsley with a 5 man midfield, why change it? We created lots of chances. When we played 4-4-2 against Doncaster we didn''t make as many chances. It also allows Crofts to get forward and he has proved he can score. If it aint broke (even for one game), don''t fix it.