Binners lose at home

England beat France in rugby

England get a fantastic deaw with India in the cricket world cup

Birmingham beat the gunners in the league cup final

[/quote]

City win away and Croft score a fash type goal

Binners lose at home

Both excellent.

England get a fantastic deaw with India in the cricket world cup - Should have won.

Couldn''t give a toss about the rest, Rugby Union is a shit game and Birmingham City are a bunch of see-you-next-tuesdays.

Chopsy! Wash your mouth out with soap! Rugby is a great game. It''s a "put-your-body-on-the-line" game which can only be enjoyed if you understand the impact of the tackles and the level of fitness required to play. You have got to have respect for the players who play it. When you''ve played it, you have more respect for what goes on in the game. Try (no pun intended) watching England''s next game in the 6 Nations, it should be a belter.

At the very least, you can appreciate that we beat the French and they had just said that they "hate" us before the match. That''s got to be worth not hating the sport!

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Chopsy! Wash your mouth out with soap! Rugby is a great game. It''s a "put-your-body-on-the-line" game which can only be enjoyed if you understand the impact of the tackles and the level of fitness required to play. You have got to have respect for the players who play it. When you''ve played it, you have more respect for what goes on in the game. Try (no pun intended) watching England''s next game in the 6 Nations, it should be a belter. At the very least, you can appreciate that we beat the French and they had just said that they "hate" us before the match. That''s got to be worth not hating the sport![/quote]

The level of fitness required to play appears to be quite low in some cases judging by the size of the beer gut on one of our lumbering subs. It certainly appears to me that having as much weight as possible is also a major factor in certain quarters. [:D]

Once upon a time I think that could well have been true. The modern game of Rugby means that players like that wouldn''t get past half time. Take a look at Rugby 7''s if you want to see fitness levels.

My highlight was a good old fashioned ''goal celebration'' by the team at Barnsley.....Well done lads.  [Y]

Quins RL 36 Leeds RL 26, top of the league.  Not a sport well known in the wilds of Norfolk but the toughest sport in the world.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Chopsy! Wash your mouth out with soap! Rugby is a great game. It''s a "put-your-body-on-the-line" game which can only be enjoyed if you understand the impact of the tackles and the level of fitness required to play. You have got to have respect for the players who play it. When you''ve played it, you have more respect for what goes on in the game. Try (no pun intended) watching England''s next game in the 6 Nations, it should be a belter.

At the very least, you can appreciate that we beat the French and they had just said that they "hate" us before the match. That''s got to be worth not hating the sport![/quote]I totally respect the people brave enough to play Rugby, but it just doesn''t get my pulse racing in the same way as football.  I can watch a try being scored and think "yeah, that was quite good" but it''s nothing to the thrill I get when I see something like Crofts''s second goal against Barnsley, or Arsenal''s breakaway goal against Barcelona.