Sign in to follow this  
sheded

Amazing isn`t it ?

All  FOUR goals   were scored ONLY  because  of Hucks incisive crosses ........  so lets have none of this crap about  ashton  being the new messiah ! .......   the posters on this board appear to be in denial  of  Hucks  role in this comeback  from 4-1 down   ..... without him it would DEFINATELY  be a 4-1 DEFEAT !!!

Huckerby is still our most dangerous player and played a huge part in todays [Saturday] comeback. My only gripe with him, is he seems to be constantly looking over his shoulder at the ref. in a bid to get a free kick, and ignoring the ball. Often this works against him, as when he is actually fouled the referee doesn''t give it becuase he thinks hucks is a cheat. I''m not saying he is but he does himself no favours with referees. The main pint of this post, however is to try and persuade people to support him.

I can''t remember the last time his name was sung throughout carrow road. He feeds off being our hero, let''s remind him he is.

Yup, Hux played as well as he did last season - i.e. superbly. But when MacKenzie came on, and Hux returned to the wide left, he looked a lot less dangerous. Good illustration of where he needs to play.

Jobian ...   Hucks has developed  the " fall down , look at the ref " routine  as a survival  tactic !......  thats why he`s still on the field whilst  a lot of our players  are  nursing injuries ..... as he is inevitably   going to be sandwiched and legged up  as he makes his runs [ its the only way they can stop him ! ]  it seems only fair and rational  for him  to look for a free kick ? 

[quote]All FOUR goals were scored ONLY because of Hucks incisive crosses ........ so lets have none of this crap about ashton being the new messiah ! ....... the posters on this board appear to be ...[/quote]

Don''t include me with that bunch of hypocrites Sheded. 

Some of us have never doubted him!.

Isn''t that right, City Angel and Gazza?. 

but a good number of the times, it isn''t a free kick. he does expect to get 1 every time he goes down. but great credit to him yesterday, getting 4 assists is some achievement.