Sign in to follow this  
Attleborough_Canary

Points on the board

Forest losing tonight means we are above them (if it stays the same). It wasn''t so long ago people had them nailed on for 2nd and well clear of us. Looking like a good night for us so far!

CurrentlyMiddlesborough 1 Forest 0If scores remain the same Forest lose their game in hand and stay below us.I was thinking a while ago that they would be main contenders for 2nd place

Currently 1-0 to Boro. Great score if this continues, this is Forest''s only game in hand on us, so IF this stays as it is we are 1 point above them, with same games played. Shows having 2/3 games in hand doesn''t mean a thing unless they win them!

Everyone''s talking about Leeds''s form of late, but it''s Forest that have been choking for the last, what, 5 games or so?. They''re in trouble...

finished 1-1. Forest were outplayed apparantly, but got a last minute equaliser through Adebola (sp?), we''re down to 5th, only on GD though

[quote user="ryan1992"]Currently 1-0 to Boro. Great score if this continues, this is Forest''s only game in hand on us, so IF this stays as it is we are 1 point above them, with same games played. Shows having 2/3 games in hand doesn''t mean a thing unless they win them![/quote]A couple of weeks ago they had 3 games in hand and were only 2 points behind and everyone was raving about how they would win the league.At the end of the day it will be QPR plus one other.

If you look at the stats, Boro had 11 shots on target, Forest had 3, with Boro having the larger amount of possession - They still aren''t performing very well at the moment. 1-1 is no disaster to us - a 2 months ago Forest would have won that 3-1. I reckon we''ll beat them at Carrow Rd.

[quote user="Alex"]If you look at the stats, Boro had 11 shots on target, Forest had 3, with Boro having the larger amount of possession - They still aren''t performing very well at the moment. 1-1 is no disaster to us - a 2 months ago Forest would have won that 3-1. I reckon we''ll beat them at Carrow Rd.[/quote]

spot on I can see it all now Billy davis throw a wobbly and the team start to react and lose a few points, and on another note Anyone fancy predicting Derby''s new manager,

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="paul moy"]1-1 Earnshaw with last kick[/quote]

Adebola weren''t it?

[/quote]

The radio report that I was listening to said that Earnshaw had got on the end of a loose ball. All other sources I''ve checked state Adebola..... LOL

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="paul moy"]1-1 Earnshaw with last kick[/quote]

Adebola weren''t it?

[/quote]

The radio report that I was listening to said that Earnshaw had got on the end of a loose ball. All other sources I''ve checked state Adebola..... LOL

[/quote]Must be using the same football player guide as The Sun then [:)]

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Alex"]If you look at the stats, Boro had 11 shots on target, Forest had 3, with Boro having the larger amount of possession - They still aren''t performing very well at the moment. 1-1 is no disaster to us - a 2 months ago Forest would have won that 3-1. I reckon we''ll beat them at Carrow Rd.[/quote]

spot on I can see it all now Billy davis throw a wobbly and the team start to react and lose a few points, and on another note Anyone fancy predicting Derby''s new manager,

[/quote]

Derby''s new manager will of course be Billy D [;)]. Is it me or is Davies being a little bit public with his moans about the club of late, including todays ''Where''s me new contract?'' rant - Bit unprofessional, won''t help the team and what they''re aiming for this season, and i can see them imploding - the writings on the wall...