Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Best Norwich City Website...

[quote user="ruddys glove"]You indeed might share a pint with that yellow belly and he might go to away games that does not distract from the fact that he moans and complains and puts down the club and players to a point that makes you feel sick..read some of hos posts..others are staying well away from site because of his little clique of posters...no offence to you hear by the way harry, knopw of you but havnt met.[/quote]No offence taken, he is a moaning old bugger, even he would admit that, but he does have the club at heart and makes plenty of noise at the games he does get to, I''ve spoken to him and Mrs yellow belly in the Snakepit a few times this season.

Like myself he was Norfolk born and bred but moved up North due to work, I''ve now moved back but he''s still up there, when you live on the bleak Pennines like him it can make you a grumpy old bugger.

I only ever really log in to this site, so it has to be my favourite. No complaints .... like it.

However,  I occasionally sneak onto "Tractorboys" to find out what the opposition are thinking etc. and I have to say that in every respect  this is an excellent site both in lay-out and organisation. Possibly the best footie site around.

I have never joined, so have never posted, but I notice that it has an edit button.

It does not have a fraction of the traffic that "PinkUn" has.  No views run into thousands, for example, and it has been a bit hi-jacked by a small number of posters. This is a shame. It deserves more.

Not everything connected with ITFC is to be trashed, although I cannot think of anything else I want to praise. Maybe Keane''s tenure.

the best Norwich City website is

www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk

ontheballcity.com is good because you don`t get slagged off for having an opinion

go on , you know you want to

not The Wrathany site except The Wrathnone of you would like The Wrathor need to visit in order to find that out for yourselvesparticularly 1st Wizardand Smudger

I''m only to be found on this forum so don''t bother with any others.Personally I think Pete runs this place very well and being given a long piece of rope things seldom get beyond the mildly abusive despite my efforts. Testimony to the general run of poster on here and the way it is marshalled.

For me the best site by far is ontheballcity

It''s well set out, isn''t stuck in the dark ages (like the pink un) and there is a great bunch of people on there who actually have a good discussion about NCFC rather than the some of the keyboard warriors that can be found here.

[quote user="Derby Uni Canary"]For me the best site by far is ontheballcity It''s well set out, isn''t stuck in the dark ages (like the pink un) and there is a great bunch of people on there who actually have a good discussion about NCFC rather than the some of the keyboard warriors that can be found here.[/quote]

Thanks for that. I just joined, under a new name, and it seems very, very good.

Friendly posters so maybe not the constant bickering that we get on here. Now I have two sites to peruse.

I think the best website is the one that best suits your own purposes. Personally I use the board for information and PinkUn is pretty good for that, because of the amount of people that cover various other sites etc, so for example if I log on here I can find what is being  tweeted, mentioned on Facebook, or in the sundays, on official and unofficial websites and so on. Seems a good collection point. More often than not news is on here quicker than other sites - Edwards loan being a good example. I can also ask questions like who played in the friendly agianst St Mirren in 1972, or what is the rule on loan players and someone can answer.

People , as you can see from their post count , also use it as a chat room. Or simply the opportunity to be contrary and get a thrill out of causing an argument. This isn''t for me, but does add to a lot of dross on here . Some people seem to need to respond to every thread. How on earth you get over 10,000 posts is a mystery , I''ve been on here since 1993 and haven''t even got to 600.

I think posters should use it in any way that they want, but gratuitous arguments, or pointless responses to threads , does clog the system up.

I used to enjoy 606. But that went downhill, not very many people on there and it seemed to get hijacked by bitter Colchester Fans, now, I only go on this and sometimes the snakepit.

I enjoy being able to wind up some other fans, friendly banter, but it can sometimes go a bit over the top.

Now I only really come on here, read what Smudger, Wiz, Cluckbert are all moaning about.