Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Last night's result that mattered.

We are down a place after last night''s result, but Forest have now used up all their spare games and are equal on points with us.

I never particularly considered them the threat that some did and they were indeed a bit lucky last night by having the very worst of the game and then getting their equaliser in injury time.

Oops. Put my foot in it there.

P.S. Nice gap opening up re: play-off places.

I have to say, I think Forest with their squad should be top, think they have the best sqaud in the division.

Not a huge fan of Billy Davies, and I think they will probably slip up a bit now. I still wouldn''t mind play off''s with our team spirit I seriously think we can win the play off''s. They are the sort of times where team spirit can make the difference.

I don''t understand why people seem to think Forest are so good.Yes they have a decent selection of strikers but they are all similar types of players and i''m not convinced that there is a partnership in there.

I wouldn''t swap their midfield for ours and I don''t think the players they have at the back are that great either even though their defensive record is decent.

They are clearly a decent side and yes they are a threat but they are nothing to fear.

Disagree- I think midfield wise our''s is probably better but defensively think they are best in the league.

Lee Camp- although I hate him

Luke Chambers

Chris Gunter

Wes Morgan

Kelvin Wilson

Paul Konchesky

Not a selection there

Forwards are handy aswell

Predictably Forest had a good run against the poorer sides but their current form has dropped to average as they had to face a few decent sides recently.

Also, they''re coming to the end of a marathon of games, so they must surely be tired. They haven''t had more than 4 days off between games since February 13th. They have 3 games remaining of 9, which have all to be played in a month! The reason for their dip in form is simply due to fatigue. Hopefully this intense run in will see them gain 4 points from the next 9 and slip out of the play-off spots. Also, I see Leicester squeezing Leeds out of their play-off spot.