Sign in to follow this  
Mario Harpershite

Lambert's car/jaunty angle/outside Carrow Rd/possible signing? - The Sequel

Just passing it on, dont claim to have any info or inside source - as I said prior to Tierney signing, this often happens when we are about to sign someone or something is going on.

I await the barrage of abuse from those without sense of humour/braincell/sex life...

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

Cool, cheers for the heads up,it seems PL is after a forward so lets hope we get some good news soon.

[/quote]

Either that or he was in a rush for the little boys room,

I have it on good authority that Lambert is just terrible at parking cars...

I have it on good authority that somewhere a player is visiting ASDA/Morrisons/Tesco/Sainsburys/Lidl/Aldi/M&SThere go... mentioned! lol

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]:) getting excited now :) x[/quote]

Guess who I saw in Asda today, Oh that don''t count though, Cause Lappin already plays for us.

[quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

Just passing it on, dont claim to have any info or inside source - as I said prior to Tierney signing, this often happens when we are about to sign someone or something is going on.

I await the barrage of abuse from those without sense of humour/braincell/sex life...

[/quote]

thanks for the heads up, you were correct last time, lets hope a forward is joining us

Maybe the Finnish striker made an impression last night......

Also getting really excited now. No sources, but I just have a feeling that it may be Simon Cox. Apparently was in the area but turned down Ipswich, so could be on his way here.

[quote user="Ncfc"]Simon Cox would be great , Ipswich tried to get him with a view to a permanent summer switch.
[/quote]

Exactly what I heard. I''ve heard that he turned them down so does now seem a real possibility. Think any player would rather join a promotion pushing team as apposed to a mid - table team.

[quote user="Barbie"]I have it on good authority that somewhere a player is visiting ASDA/Morrisons/Tesco/Sainsburys/Lidl/Aldi/M&S

There go... mentioned! lol
[/quote]

co-op this time [;)]

I would have Maynard over Cox, but if Cox signs, then I would be happy. He has scored for fun for Swindon, ok for WBA in the Chump. Can anyone remember if he is quick?

[quote user="Planet X"]Amazing Goalhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0YuNuPrhw[/quote]Impressive. Not as good as these though. But then you already knew that. [:D]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Looks like Good News Mario is right again![/quote]No confirmation anywhere is there? Just lots of rumours, and that''s what they are, rumours.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Planet X"]Amazing Goalhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0YuNuPrhw[/quote]Impressive. Not as good as these though. But then you already knew that. [:D][/quote]

Amazing as to how similar the goals are, if Crofts goal was in front of Sky Camera''s against Liverpool it would probably be contendor for Goal of the season, But as it''s Championship V Barnsley it may just be forgotten by outsiders.

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="norfolkchance1"]Looks like Good News Mario is right again![/quote]No confirmation anywhere is there? Just lots of rumours, and that''s what they are, rumours.[/quote]

Yep just rumours at this stage, but they do seem widespread now so likely to be true.