Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Leicester tickets....

First batch sold out,they''re hoping to get some more in next Monday....really hope I can get them. First batch was 500, and they are only giving us another 1,000 apparently. It''s a big stadium surely they can offer more than that?

Was just about to post the exact same thing. I will be on the phone first thing Monday morning as I suspect that it will be the last game I make it to this season unless we make the playoffs.

[quote user="kick it off"]Was just about to post the exact same thing. I will be on the phone first thing Monday morning as I suspect that it will be the last game I make it to this season unless we make the playoffs.[/quote]Same, hopefully going to Pompey away last away game of the season but I suspect tickets will be hard to come by then as well.

Went into the box office last night to be told they has sold the first allocation but were expecting another 3 -4000 tickets? can we please have an official line on this as I have holiday booked for this one!!

Just to confirm I email the club and got this reply

Our next allocation of Leicester tickets are due to go on sale Monday morning at 9am. We can have a total allocation of 4000 at Leicester.

OTBC

So should be plenty to go around

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Just to confirm I email the club and got this reply

Our next allocation of Leicester tickets are due to go on sale Monday morning at 9am. We can have a total allocation of 4000 at Leicester.

OTBC

So should be plenty to go around
[/quote]Thanks for posting that - I went in last night after the game and I was really surprised they had gone so quickly.  They didn''t say how many more were coming in but I can''t imagine anybody will have a problem getting a ticket.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Tickets to the pussy wagon are harder to come by! [;)]
[/quote]

You dont see him post here for months and then he''s everywhere! Lol!

[/quote]

He does put himself about doesn''t he?!

[quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Tickets to the pussy wagon are harder to come by! [;)][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]haha calling me a tart?  how improper of you! 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Tickets to the pussy wagon are harder to come by! [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha calling me a tart?  how improper of you! 
[/quote]

Yes I am!

Good at maths were you? Then you''d know what an improper fraction is [:P]

[quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Tickets to the pussy wagon are harder to come by! [;)][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]haha calling me a tart?  how improper of you!  [/quote]

Yes I am!

[/quote]You mean top heavy?  Like big jugs that are eaily toppled over?Do you have big jugs by any chance???

[quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Yes I am!

[/quote]You mean top heavy?  Like big jugs that are easily toppled over?Do you have big jugs by any chance??? [:^)]

How many have the club got to sell then?

We took over 3,000 for our last visit in 2008 but perhaps Leicester have a similar policy for away tickets as we do as well as Leeds.

I''ve not got a ticket yet but plan on going.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]How many have the club got to sell then?

We took over 3,000 for our last visit in 2008 but perhaps Leicester have a similar policy for away tickets as we do as well as Leeds.

I''ve not got a ticket yet but plan on going.[/quote]I think the deal is:Last Tuesday we were given 500 - Sold outToday we have been given another 1000 - yet to sell outIf we sell those 1000 we will be given another 500....and then another opportunity for another 500.Well that is what the ticket office said.They do them in batches because Norwich buy the tickets so then end up paying for any tickets not sold, so they will want to sell them in smaller batches so there is less chance of wasting their money on useless tickets.[y]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Yes I am!

[/quote]You mean top heavy?  Like big jugs that are easily toppled over?Do you have big jugs by any chance??? [:^)][/quote]Is it just a coincidence that you never see Smudger and Benny Hill together?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "][quote user="Smudger"]Tickets to the pussy wagon are harder to come by! [;)]
[/quote]

Have you decided who has the girlie seat yet?

I seem to recall you said it was your birthday so you were choosing.....

In the best of bribery, what kind of cake do you want?
[/quote]

You are sounding a bit desperate WITS [:)] [:)] If they can''t accomodate you we may have a spare seat in our car and I like battenburg [:)]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]How many have the club got to sell then?

I''ve not got a ticket yet but plan on going.[/quote]I think the deal is:Last Tuesday we were given 500 - Sold outToday we have been given another 1000 - yet to sell outIf we sell those 1000 we will be given another 500....and then another opportunity for another 500.Well that is what the ticket office said.They do them in batches because Norwich buy the tickets so then end up paying for any tickets not sold, so they will want to sell them in smaller batches so there is less chance of wasting their money on useless tickets.[y][/quote]Yes, that seemed to be what the bloke behind the counter was saying when I went to the ticket office yesterday morning.That said he said we''d sell out but he must have meant up to a level below 4000 as we''ll not take that many for a mid-week game, surely ?We never quite get the full picture from the ticket office......

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "][quote user="Smudger"]Tickets to the pussy wagon are harder to come by! [;)][/quote]Have you decided who has the girlie seat yet?I seem to recall you said it was your birthday so you were choosing.....In the best of bribery, what kind of cake do you want?[/quote]

You are sounding a bit desperate WITS [:)] [:)] If they can''t accomodate you we may have a spare seat in our car and I like battenburg [:)]

[/quote]Not in the least CA. Just maintaining the standards already set [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "][quote user="Smudger"]Tickets to the pussy wagon are harder to come by! [;)][/quote]Have you decided who has the girlie seat yet?I seem to recall you said it was your birthday so you were choosing.....In the best of bribery, what kind of cake do you want?[/quote]

[/quote]haha mmm I''m saying nothing!Anyhow, I assume that if Kathy has got our tickets then the Pussy Wagon is full WITS.  Not my choice... GAZZA''s [;)]I just hope that the Birthday Cake on offer from Kathy, Nessa/Matthew matches your culinary delights? or despite Tilly''s abscence that we still get offered the 3 course meal and cheeseboard???I will have room for the slice of battenburg if you are going with City Angel though!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]How many have the club got to sell then?

I''ve not got a ticket yet but plan on going.[/quote]I think the deal is:Last Tuesday we were given 500 - Sold outToday we have been given another 1000 - yet to sell outIf we sell those 1000 we will be given another 500....and then another opportunity for another 500.Well that is what the ticket office said.They do them in batches because Norwich buy the tickets so then end up paying for any tickets not sold, so they will want to sell them in smaller batches so there is less chance of wasting their money on useless tickets.[y][/quote]Yes, that seemed to be what the bloke behind the counter was saying when I went to the ticket office yesterday morning.That said he said we''d sell out but he must have meant up to a level below 4000 as we''ll not take that many for a mid-week game, surely ?We never quite get the full picture from the ticket office......[/quote]Where is Smith Must Score''s Good Booze Guide for next Tuesday then???