Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Hucks Meets Dave Stringer on www.dh6.co.uk

Hi All,

The next Hucks Meets is Norwich Legend Dave Stringer, I''m sure this one will be even better than the first 4, http://www.dh6.co.uk/s10/Hucks-Meets.html

get your questions in now

Hucks

Can''t wait for this one Hucks.  I''m sure many of the younger people on this board don''t know much about Stringer and what a great job he did.How do we submit a question?

Through the website.

Big thanks to Hucks too for making my kids weekend at the opening of the pre-school. Signed photos taking pride of place in our house! Legend!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Who is Dave Stringer?[/quote]Even I know who Dave Stringer is, Mr Chops! [;)]I''ve also had the pleasure of sitting next to him a couple of times some years ago at our festive meals held at the club - an excellent table host with many entertaining stories.

[quote user="Hucks"]I''m hoping to get some good questions from the older ones on the site, would be great to get some interesting insight into the earlier years from Dave[/quote]

Older ones!!!! It wasn''t that long ago [;)]

Looking forward to this, a little before my time to be honest, I really took an interest in NCFC just as everything was falling beginning to fall apart after Walker had moved on.

Just read the Eadie interview, absolutely fantastic! brought back some memories of my youth. It certainly would have been interesting seeing Hucks and Eadie in the same side. As a fan we would be on our feet throughout.

Slightly unrelated, and I don''t know whether you''d be willing to answer this Hucks, but who would you like us to sign on loan as a striker.....or a winger? No-one has better insight on here than you do regarding players abilities.

I was a county level centre half....a while ago, and I find myself so critical of centre halves in general. I am sure you''re the same with wingers/strikers, so I''d love to know who you rate and is possible for us to sign.

Really looking forward to this one as Dave Stringer was manager when I started going to games.Just wish I could think of a good question!

Dave was not only a class act as a manager, but as a player as well. City through and through - my favourite player as a kid, along with Kevin Keelan and Tommy Bryceland and .... the old timers will know what I mean.

ND

Really appreciate these Hucks. On behalf of all City fans i''d like to thank you for the work you put into the site, it really gives us fans a unique view on things that I doubt many other fans in the country get.

Really looking forward to this one.

[quote user="Lambo"]

Really appreciate these Hucks. On behalf of all City fans i''d like to thank you for the work you put into the site, it really gives us fans a unique view on things that I doubt many other fans in the country get.

Really looking forward to this one.

[/quote]

Seconded [Y] Please keep it up Hucks, it''s unique!

Hucks, any chance of adding Flecky to your list for the future?

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Who is Dave Stringer?

[/quote]

You being serious? I''m 15 and know who he is.[/quote]

As Chopsy is at least 84 years young, I think he can remember where David Stringer fits in to the history of NCFC as a club legend. I think it''s his idea of a throwaway funny remark.