Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

How much are the tickets?

To be fair she does start rediculous threads on tickets!

When do x tickets go on sale? How can anyone know, check the official site!

How much are x tickets? How can anyone know, check the official site!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

To be fair she does start rediculous threads on tickets!

When do x tickets go on sale? How can anyone know, check the official site!

How much are x tickets? How can anyone know, check the official site!

[/quote]

You forgot....Does anybody know how many we have been allocated?

Does anybody know how much the coach tickets are? [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]CA, this is not mean''t to be of any offence to you but, is there really a problem with that? And as far as i can remember, you post quite a bit of non-football related things :P .[/quote]

No problem to me I was just trying to explain why a few people had maybe reacted to her that way.

As for me I may have a bit of a laugh in a thread when someone like Smudger asks me what birthday cake I''m bringing him to the Leicester game but I dont ever remember starting any threads which had nothing to do with ncfc or footy.

[/quote]

I think the frustration stems from certain poster regularly asking on here in relation to EVERY away game if anyone knows when tickets go on sale or how much the tickets are when generally you can get that information straight from the club website or could with a simple phone call to the box office. And if its not on the club website yet or the box office don''t know how the hell are any of the rest of us supposed to know?

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]CA, this is not mean''t to be of any offence to you but, is there really a problem with that? And as far as i can remember, you post quite a bit of non-football related things :P .[/quote]

No problem to me I was just trying to explain why a few people had maybe reacted to her that way.

As for me I may have a bit of a laugh in a thread when someone like Smudger asks me what birthday cake I''m bringing him to the Leicester game but I dont ever remember starting any threads which had nothing to do with ncfc or footy.

[/quote]

I think the frustration stems from certain poster regularly asking on here in relation to EVERY away game if anyone knows when tickets go on sale or how much the tickets are when generally you can get that information straight from the club website or could with a simple phone call to the box office. And if its not on the club website yet or the box office don''t know how the hell are any of the rest of us supposed to know?

[/quote]

At least give credit for showing interest