Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

How much are the tickets?

Hi, taking my dad to see Norwich play Hull away, i have been told that they are out saturday but anyone know how much they will be please? thank you kindly :)

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]thanks, can''t wait for them to come out been waiting forever for these lol[/quote]

Good job 1000''s don''t want to start a thread just to ask basic info easily obtained via the internet.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]i swear you only click on the threads that say snakepit lass just to be picky! as this thread was middle section sad man[/quote]

I can assure you that I don''t pick on your posts, I can''t avoid the trash, you post so many of them.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Hi, taking my dad to see Norwich play Hull away, i have been told that they are out saturday but anyone know how much they will be please? thank you kindly :)[/quote]

How would anyone on here know the ticket prices before the tickets are released ?

I can assure you that I don''t pick on your posts, I can''t avoid the trash, you post so many of them.

why do you put yourself through replying to them then

Hull v Cardiff is also a Category B fixture, so a quick look at the Cardiff website tells me that tickets for our game at Hull will be Adults £23, 60+/U-22 £13, 11-15 £11, under 10 £8, disabled £13.

Lateral thinking eh, magic.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]I can assure you that I don''t pick on your posts, I can''t avoid the trash, you post so many of them.

why do you put yourself through replying to them then[/quote]

It''s a bit like trying to swat a fly, you just have to keep on swatting otherwise the fly annoys you once spotted, but the fly gets away.

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]I can assure you that I don''t pick on your posts, I can''t avoid the trash, you post so many of them. why do you put yourself through replying to them then[/quote]

It''s a bit like trying to swat a fly, you just have to keep on swatting otherwise the fly annoys you once spotted, but the fly gets away.
[/quote]

PRATT

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]I can assure you that I don''t pick on your posts, I can''t avoid the trash, you post so many of them. why do you put yourself through replying to them then[/quote]

It''s a bit like trying to swat a fly, you just have to keep on swatting otherwise the fly annoys you once spotted, but the fly gets away.[/quote]

PRATT

[/quote]Can''t argue with that.

Jeeez, the woman only asked a simple question.God you get some idiots on here, some of you re so horrible to each other...we are all NCFC fans after all !

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]Jeeez, the woman only asked a simple question.
God you get some idiots on here, some of you re so horrible to each other...we are all NCFC fans after all !
[/quote]

Yes but to be fair she''s also started a thread in thr past few days asking what people were having for tea and another one telling us travel lodges are only £10 next Sept, this is a football forum about ncfc so perhaps thats why people are getting frustrated with her.

CA, this is not mean''t to be of any offence to you but, is there really a problem with that? And as far as i can remember, you post quite a bit of non-football related things :P (I do as well, its not a bad thing as such).

But wasn''t the tea thread in the other forum, unless it was moved quickly. And the travelodge thread, although very premature (we don''t know the fixtures for september, so booking a hotel for less for 2/3 weekends in september, only to find out none of them have games would waste more money than waiting...) I know your not saying your getting frustrated with her, but mearly giving an ''excuse'' for others.

She obviously just likes posting things like this, and people who have a constant problem with her (or anyone else) should probably just try to avoid such posts (and its not hard). But obviously everyone can do what the want, and some people chose just to get, well you can see how they get.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]CA, this is not mean''t to be of any offence to you but, is there really a problem with that? And as far as i can remember, you post quite a bit of non-football related things :P .[/quote]

No problem to me I was just trying to explain why a few people had maybe reacted to her that way.

As for me I may have a bit of a laugh in a thread when someone like Smudger asks me what birthday cake I''m bringing him to the Leicester game but I dont ever remember starting any threads which had nothing to do with ncfc or footy.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]Jeeez, the woman only asked a simple question.God you get some idiots on here, some of you re so horrible to each other...we are all NCFC fans after all ![/quote]

Yes but to be fair she''s also started a thread in thr past few days asking what people were having for tea and another one telling us travel lodges are only £10 next Sept, this is a football forum about ncfc so perhaps thats why people are getting frustrated with her.

[/quote]You hit the nail on the head. A lot of her posts are more suited to a chatroom than a forum.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]sorry for posting on here, thought that was what it was ment for, i will keep out of everyones way i think ;([/quote]

Surely you must understand by now the problem.Starting threads on a Football forum like "How much are the tickets""when do tickets for Hull away come on sale ""Travellodge £10 rooms for sale"etc etc etcJust get in the way of the good threads and good posts get more easily missed, they are fine in a chat room enviroment as a record isn''t kept, now if quite a few people did exactly the same as you this BB would become swamped with crap and would lose it''s value, so please continue to post but I would suggest keeping the threads to something that might interest other NCFC fans not just yourself.That''s my opinion, if people don''t agree that''s fine.I''ll now leave this matter to rest.

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]sorry for posting on here, thought that was what it was ment for, i will keep out of everyones way i think ;([/quote]

Surely you must understand by now the problem.

Starting threads on a Football forum like

"How much are the tickets"
"when do tickets for Hull away come on sale "
"Travellodge £10 rooms for sale"
etc etc etc

Just get in the way of the good threads and good posts get more easily missed, they are fine in a chat room enviroment as a record isn''t kept, now if quite a few people did exactly the same as you this BB would become swamped with crap and would lose it''s value, so please continue to post but I would suggest keeping the threads to something that might interest other NCFC fans not just yourself.

That''s my opinion, if people don''t agree that''s fine.

I''ll now leave this matter to rest.

[/quote]

How about a new thread entitled.

Hands up if you think Planet X is an internet perv

Just for information for those that are going - away allocation is usually behind one end with a great view - facilities at the ground are pretty good.  Be careful wearing colours in local pubs - some are definitely no go areas for away fans.

Surely if you don''t like the thread, you just don''t read it? She asked a question, I answered it, and that should be that. If knowbody else came on this thread to moan about it, the thread would be near the bottom of the page by now. If we are going to moan about threads on the board that has nothing to do with NCFC, how come knowbody moans about the Friday joke threads etc? This could have been a 2 message post, but because of all the moaning, it has had 30 replies, therefore keeping it at the top of the page. Let it go ffs!