Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Walk for Skin 2011

It’s that time of year again 

I am participating in the walk for skin again at the end of May in London with a walk along the Thames.

I am again raising for the Ichthyosis Support Group (the rare condition that the kids and I suffer) and the British Skin Foundation.

Last year with your generosity, I managed to raise £960 and would love to break £1,000 this year.

To sponsor me through my just giving page www.justgiving.com/Paul-Handscombe0

Many thanks in advance

After you came on here slagging off Pink Un posters because Wiz had a hissy fit?  Sorry, not from me.  Good luck with the fundraising but you can''t slag people off and then ask for their money.

fair enough but i dont think i slagged off everyone, just a few people blowing things out of proportion, but thats fine.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]After you came on here slagging off Pink Un posters because Wiz had a hissy fit?  Sorry, not from me.  Good luck with the fundraising but you can''t slag people off and then ask for their money.

[/quote]

Even I wouldn''t try to score points of a charity event.

You''re an effing disgrace at times Chops...........and what do the useless mods do about it? Ferk all as usual.

I have read some petty and inane crap on this site but you, chops, take the prize. No problem if you dont want to give anything to any charity, I dont even see the problem if you dont want to give to a charity because you dont like the person asking. BUT there is a real problem when you feel the need to sway others by broadcasting your selfish and childish thoughts on a post that is requesting help from others.

Your actions optimize a small hard core of poster on here that seem to love to break and destroy. You mate are a sad bitter and twisted little man.

well dispite chops i''m alreadu over 25% of the way to my target with over 2 months to go which is amazing.

The web page has changed and is now

www.justgiving.com/Paul-Handscombe1

Thanks

[quote user="Mister Chops"]After you came on here slagging off Pink Un posters because Wiz had a hissy fit?  Sorry, not from me.  Good luck with the fundraising but you can''t slag people off and then ask for their money.

[/quote]

lame excuse ... to the OP good luck but i won''t be giving cos basically i am tighter than rupert rigsby  (although i did put a tenner in the movember pot just in recognition of holtys celebration with the fluffy microphone)  [:D]