Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Preston Score Predictions

I keep thinking it''s going to be shock result - maybe 2-1 loss!!

Hoping i''m wrong and we win 4-0

3-1 PNE

My mate goes to uni there (central lancashire uni) and now supports Preston. We always lose at when we play the teams my mates support at home - e.g. watford earlier this season.

I hope to gawd we beat them! OTBC

Could be another Doncaster type situation - let''s hope Holt finds his shooting boots for this one - missed a few good chances at Barnsley last week.

The crowd needs to remain patient, just because they''re bottom of the league doesn''t mean it''ll be a walkover, especially with Rusty and Chris Brown making a return visit to Carrow Rd.

[quote user="Fr Chewy Louie"]It''s about time we pasted someone. Let''s say 5-1 (Ward, Hoolahan (p), Holt, Hoolahan, Fox)

Come on yoo yellers.[/quote]6-0 and if we don''t win by at least that I''m going to boo the team off. Then I''m going to scweam and scweam until I''m sick, just because I paid for my ticket and I can.

There is talk on here quite often by the pessimistic ones about "banana skins" yet there have not been any as of yet, and before I get quoted "Doncaster" remember we did not lose. I think we will win but not easily as it will take time to break them down. 3-1 Holt x 2, Lansbury!

Yeeeeelllllooowwwwssss!!!

I did mean to add, that the last time I went away for the weekend we lost 2-0 to pompey,I am away this weekend as well, surely lightning can''t strike twice?! I stick by my 3-1 win.

If we go with 5 in Midfield (or Wes up front as i think it was) then i''m going 3-0 with Holt, Surman and Lansbury

If we go back to the diamond then i''m going 2-1 with Holt with both

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Fr Chewy Louie"]It''s about time we pasted someone. Let''s say 5-1 (Ward, Hoolahan (p), Holt, Hoolahan, Fox)

Come on yoo yellers.[/quote]

6-0 and if we don''t win by at least that I''m going to boo the team off. Then I''m going to scweam and scweam until I''m sick, just because I paid for my ticket and I can.[/quote]

If we don''t beat these mugs by at least four I''m ripping up my season ticket.

4-0 Norwich.  Holt x2, Lansbury and Surman.

It will take time to break them down so I''m going to say all four goals will come in the second half [:D]

It said Norwich 5 on the weather forecast this morning so maybe its 5-0 quite achievable if we play like we did last week and Holt tucks away a few of his chances go for it

Awww poor Preston are bottom of the league, big nasty Sir Alex recalled some loanees when they sacked his baby, so the Preston fans must be a bit upset. I feel so sorry for them. I don''t mind if they win now, but I''m going to boo anyway.Can''t wait for the lack of atmosphere and total expectation to win tomorrow. Proper fans will get behind the team, other 20,000 may as well stock up on the prawn sarnies.

A lot of people are saying that the crowd should be patient, but I feel against a team looking at relegation it''s essential to start on the ''front foot'' and put them under pressure from the start, if possible score in the first half (that would make a change !) I want to see Prestons heads drop early, not let them gain in confidence.