Sign in to follow this  
natncfc

Ipswich Away

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Adam_2010"]I can''t make many away games due to work, so i''m always placed in group 3 which i believe is Season Ticket Holders with no away stubs. Out of the two times i''ve been there, i have been successful with the club once, and that was the season before relegation. So the chances are usually pretty slim considering our away form this year.[/quote]

Yes I will be in group 3 this season not done more than a couple away, I have a mate sorry to say who works at portaloo and he said they may send extra tickets this season,Pompy had 5000   

[/quote]

Not sure where your mate works at PR but he''s given you duff information. My friend works in the ticket office and assures me that Portsmouth were actually allocated 1500 tickets and only sold 900 of them.

For our game at PR we will be allocated 2200 tickets, 1700 in the upper tier and 500 in the family area lower tier.

They can''t allocate anymore than that as it would mean having to move their season ticket holders which no club would do.[/quote]

Binner...[;)] [/quote]

Never, even the sight of anything blue makes me feel quesy [:)]

Forms to apply for tickets were in the box office today in case you didnt know, allocation is 2300.