Sign in to follow this  
Beefy is a legend

Cardiff v Ips****

As much as it pains me to say it, with the scummers marooned in mid-table, we really should be hoping that they get the points today!

Altogether now...I''ve never felt more like singing the blues, when Ip**** win, and Cardiff lose...

Why does it matter if Ipswich win? Will your life end WE WANT CARDIFF TO LOSE

I really don''t understand why anyone would want our promotion rivals to be picking up any points. Some people where looking at are draws against Leeds/Doncaster as possibly negative, but essentially they aren''t, it means you stay ''un-beaten'' which gives you more momentum, and can turn draws into wins easier. Cardiff drawing, is dropping 2 points, when we want them to drop 3 and lose a game, it doesn''t matter who they are playing. Its not wanting Ipswich to win, its wanting Cardiff to lose. I know a ''local'' rivalry is fun sometimes, but seriously, we want Cardiff to be losing games.

Well said that man,

Plus, the ultimate would be that the scummers beat Cardiff and then we get second place by one pooint ahead of Cardiff.

Feel free to send ''Thank you'' cards from the Canary Store to random IP postcodes!

I really CAN`T see ips$%^& doing us any favers, i see them losing, which is a shame really as even if they draw it would help us.Remember this is ips$%^& we are talking about, they never help us.

They still need another 10 points to be asafe from relegation, I don''t think they can pick and choose which games they try to win.

In any case, I doubt Jewell could care less about stopping us from going up...

Be happy Cardiff are losing, that means (if the result stays the same) 3 teams out of the top 6 have lost today, and we aren''t one of them.

Forrest have slowed down a lot. If Cardiff lose, that makes their form pretty much on par with ours and Leeds (quite random in a way) meaning really QPR (and Swansea? to be honest i haven''t really noticed many of their results, just that they keep on picking up points) are in any kind of ''dangerous'' form, and they are almost out of reach anyway.

Never cheered Ipswich on to win before but today is an exception. Feels really strange. [:|]

I bet every tractor girl fan knows tonight that in beating a really top side in the league like Cardiff they also kept us still very much in the hunt.........bless their blue little webbed feet.

They still have the chance to take 3 of us though , its their biggest game of the season and pumped up and playing like they are at the moment its going to be a very tough match.