Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

My wife's in labour...

Brendan should be your first preference, wonderful name! [:)]

Other suggestions include Hoolahan, Barnett, Doherty (NCFC legend!), Hucks, Mohammed and Lambo.

Wow, you may be in for a long night hope you weren''t planning on going to the game tomorrow lol.

Good luck to you all anyhow, and on the names front, why not incorporate all three lol

[quote user="RKYA"]My wife''s in labour...If she has a boy, should we call him Lambert, Ruddy or Holt?[/quote]Your wife is in Labour and you are on the Pink Un, bet she''s happy about that.  [:P]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="RKYA"]My wife''s in labour...
If she has a boy, should we call him Lambert, Ruddy or Holt?[/quote]

Your wife is in Labour and you are on the Pink Un, bet she''s happy about that.
  [:P]
[/quote]

Maybe he''s on his mobile lol besides which sadly there''s not a lot a man can do when the wife/partner is in labour, us women tend to get very tetchy and it''s best to sit and be quiet or go for a wander [:D]

To quote my great friend Arrdee....

"Ray would be a good choice for a boy. And if you have a baby girl you could always call her Tilly"

[:O][;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

To quote my great friend Arrdee....

"Ray would be a good choice for a boy. And if you have a baby girl you could always call her Tilly"

[:O][;)]

[/quote]

Not wanting to highjack this thread so first of all best wishes to both Mr. and Mrs. RKYA on the impending birth of your child and i hope all goes well.

Now then Nutty i would have thought Nigella would be far more appropriate for a girl.[;)]

"Robert Kett''s Yellow Army" said .......The boy Richard arrived safe and well, in good time for a thrilling promotion battle. Wonder if his first full season will be in the Prem?

Thanks for all your kind messages.

OTBCCongrats, Hope wife and son are doing well.Richard huh, named after ? Cant remember anyone playing for city named Richard, mind you my memory is not that good now im knocking on in years :)

Congratulations, presume you missed the game to stay with your wife then? [:D]