Sign in to follow this  
The Chuff

Re: Warning!

You are just here to stir trouble as no one except Hamster have time for you on the Main Site.

[quote user="Harry"]You are just here to stir trouble as no one except Hamster have time for you on the Main Site.

[/quote]I''m chuffed chuff is here! Bring it on.......

You''d be surprised Chuff, I was in the Coach & Horses having a beer with 2 posters from the Main Site after the match today.

[quote user="The Chuff"]Why thank you lappitup (like your name) Harry hasn''t got many friends on other sites either.

[/quote]I like your name too. But I''ve never hit the report button.

Wimp!

He came to my house with a great big tin of mushy peas and said ''if you and your family don''t eat these, I''m going to report you''. I''m not a northerner, mushy peas are not part of my diet!

[quote user="The Chuff"]Who hit the report button?

[/quote]Duh, you did.....

[quote user="The Chuff"]I''ve already reported him for this once[/quote]

[quote user="The Chuff"]Am I meant to be impressed? Did you take one of your stupid cgi banners with you?[/quote]

Don''t give a stuff if you''re impressed or not, just replying to your post saying I don''t have many friends on other sites, it''s normal to reply.

[quote user="The Chuff"]Darken, you have my commiserations. Thing is, we''ve met at least 3 times, but he doesn''t know me by sight.[/quote]If he doesn''t know you by sight how could he threaten you at your house?[quote user="The Chuff"]Seriously, we had a

slight disagreement once on another site, and then somehow he got hold

of my email address, home address, phone number and place of work and

published them all to the great British public. Such a lowlife. He

even threatened me once at my home which my wife and kids weren''t too

happy about.

I''m only warning you of this because I believe he posts on here.[/quote][IMG]http://www.lidenstidning.se/internet_2007/070707_trollnatta/TROLL.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"]You''d be surprised Chuff, I was in the Coach & Horses having a beer with 2 posters from the Main Site after the match today.[/quote]Much as I usually enjoy your posts and sigs Harry, you really need to lose that one. It''s a bit of a p1ss-take to be honest. Slash''s Snakepit has got feck all to do with NCFC, and frankly that just looks sh1te........Apologies in advance......

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Harry"]You''d be surprised Chuff, I was in the Coach & Horses having a beer with 2 posters from the Main Site after the match today.[/quote]Much as I usually enjoy your posts and sigs Harry, you really need to lose that one. It''s a bit of a p1ss-take to be honest. Slash''s Snakepit has got feck all to do with NCFC, and frankly that just looks sh1te........Apologies in advance...... [/quote]No need to apologise, we are all entitled to our own opinions, the only part of  "Slash''s Snakepit" that is in signature is the snake forming the S.

[quote user="The Chuff"]They are a bit .....um.......immature![/quote]And you aren''t immature????

well done chufflebug...it looks like everyone is really impressed with this.

Congratulations for not only alienating yourself on the Main site, you''ve done it here too! That is quite a feat!

Well well well, if it ain''t my old mucker Rufjiz. Have you posted my details on here yet? I''ll give you my kids names as well if you want. You need help! Sicko!