Sign in to follow this  
canaryfan68

A Nice Tribute to Deano...

Having seen the tribute to Dean Richards have to say well done to all concerned. It was handled well and nice touch to see his former clubs mark his passing with their appearances. I believe the shirts will be auctioned aswell.

You heart has to go out to the kids and their mum who were on the pitch too.

I know people will say whats this got to do with NCFC, but just wanted to see what decent footy fans thought as well. It does give a great reality check from the events at carrow road yesterday.

OTBC

[quote user="canaryfan68"]

Having seen the tribute to Dean Richards have to say well done to all concerned. It was handled well and nice touch to see his former clubs mark his passing with their appearances. I believe the shirts will be auctioned aswell.

I know people will say whats this got to do with NCFC, but just wanted to see what decent footy fans thought as well. It does give a great reality check from the events at carrow road yesterday.

OTBC

[/quote]a) Entirely agree, it was sensitively done and a decent tribute.b) Wrong forum.

Mr Chops, agree it was wrong forum but wanted the sentiment to be seen by the majority rather than no one and his dog. After all it was more important than run of the mill NCFC business.

Fair comment!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="canaryfan68"]

OTBC

[/quote]

a) Entirely agree, it was sensitively done and a decent tribute.

b) Wrong forum.
[/quote]

so not only do you have a go at someones charity efforts cos he may have offended a couple of posters in the past  , you then have a go at someone for highlighting a very moving tribute to a decent youg man who died early cos its on the wrong forum ? are you for real ?

Was a nice tribute to what seemed a nice guy.  Quite surprised to see Beattie getting emotional, didn''t think he would have played with him for very long at Southampton, but clearly he must''ve stayed friends afterwards.  It was a great game between Wolves and Spurs and i''m sure Deano would''ve thoroughly enjoyed it, perhaps not some of the defending but a great game none-the-less...

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="canaryfan68"]

OTBC

[/quote]a) Entirely agree, it was sensitively done and a decent tribute.b) Wrong forum.[/quote]

so not only do you have a go at someones charity efforts cos he may have offended a couple of posters in the past  , you then have a go at someone for highlighting a very moving tribute to a decent youg man who died early cos its on the wrong forum ? are you for real ?

[/quote]a) he wished people into wheelchairs, which makes him a cuntb) I agreed with the sentiment but pointed out it''s the wrong forumc) No, I''m not.