Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="CT"]

Can I go for the scum to get a surprising win at Cardiff?

[/quote]

You certainly can CT. All we ask is that everyone gives their best prediction to Alec.

Welcome back to the PUPs [Y]

Greeting pickers!  I''m off to Austria this week and 2nd place Stum Graz to beat Lask Linz at home.

Good luck all.

Here you go TC. We are also on Facebook if you click the link in my sig.

As with all messageboard communities new people join all the time. Many of you probably notice these threads and assume it''s not for you. Nothing could be further from the truth. Us PUPs are not an exclusive club. Anyone can take part, it''s free to join in and the only requirement is to post a selection on each weeks thread.

So I’ll post this brief run through again this week for anyone who may be interested :-

The Pink Un Message Rays Funds For FONCY Free Bet Thread

The free bet was set up by my good friend Ray Ducker (Arrdee) to raise money for the Academy. It''s a totally free bet because it''s sponsored by Dixmar Racing who give the best odds every week in an attempt to maximise any winnings for the academy.

How It Works

Every Wednesday during the season I start the new weeks thread. The ''Pink Un Pickers'' (PUPs) then select their ''best selection'' from the weekends football fixtures. On the Friday evening the nominated picker from our PUPs rota selects 6 results from the weeks picks. I then phone these through to Billy Dixon at Dixmar Racing and post the bet and the odds on here on the Saturday lunchtime.

Have we won?

So far there have been 24 winning weeks and the World Cup win in which we have won £1182 for the academy. There have been plenty of near misses too and the ''Pink Un Pickers'' have had a lot of fun trying. Of course we can''t lose thanks to the generosity of our good friend Billy Dixon and of course we have our own PUPs competition at the same time. So it''s a win win situation every week for the Pink Un Pickers!

Want To Take Part?

Just register with the Pink Un Message Board and post your very best selection on the thread. It''s as simple as that.

[quote user="IncH HigH"]

Can I join WITS wonders please.[;)]
[/quote]

They may want to defend their title Inchy.

"Tilly''s Terrors" need a little bit of help though[;)]

As for my pick, I''m going to Greece and Olympiakos. Their home record reads W11 D0 L0 F28 A5. This week they are at home to Ergotelis who''s away record reads W3 D2 L5 F7 A14.

Olympiakos     V     Ergotelis     Home Win

Now the big question will be can the nutty jinx spoil Olympiakos'' perfect home record[:^)]

A trip to Italy for me this week, where bottom of the league Bari travel to 5th place Udinese, and i expect a marvellous home win with the home team only losing twice at home, with Bari only winning once on the road....

UDINESE vs Bari- Home win :D

Good Luck :D

Scottish 2nd division where 2nd Brechin (5-3-1-18-11) entertain 2nd from bottom Stenhousemuir (1-1-8-6-21).

Brechin v Stenhousemuir........Home win.

Good luck Excited. [Y]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Barcelona v Zaragoza- Home win.

I echo Nutty''s sentiments about EC by the way. For one so young he shows an intelligence, maturity and insight rare in todays younger adults. Not naming any names..... I do enjoy his posts.

Good luck All[/quote]Thanks mate [Y] Thanks for all the picks people, they look good! Keep them coming!

[quote user="IncH HigH"]Portugal for me this week please and I''ll go with....Porto v Guimaraes....Home win.The very best of luck to Excited Canary this week and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

Can I join WITS wonders please.[;)][/quote]Why? What have you got to offer the team that we need? [:P]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Barcelona v Zaragoza- Home win. I echo Nutty''s sentiments about EC by the way. For one so young he shows an intelligence, maturity and insight rare in todays younger adults. Not naming any names..... I do enjoy his posts. Good luck All[/quote]

I''m so glad you didn''t name names [;)]

Torn between a few picks this week, but Barcelona to beat Zaragoza. Good luck EC and good luck to all the PUP''s as per usual!(p.s. I hope you haven''t given the kiss of death to olympiakos this week nutty! I''m well aware of your track record!!!)

I''ll be going with a few others this week

Arsenal v Sunderland - Home win

Sunderland are on a poor run of form so Arsenal should be too strong

WITS I stilll cant get this pic on here, not really sure what i''m doing and people keep telling me different things, might help if i wasn''t so useless on computers, if you pm me you e-mail i should just be able to attatch it, I think????

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I promise never to pick Norwich [;)]

[/quote]I can''t keep to a promise like that - My nap this week is Norwich to beat Preston North EndGood Luck Alec!Leedscanary

I''m gonna have to be unoriginal this week after last week''s let down and join the masses in selecting Arsenal to see off Sunderland.Best of luck EC and all PUPs!

Wrexham to beat Forest Green at home in the conference for me this week please.

Good luck to all

Hi guys, thanks for all your picks I am starting to get a vague idea of what my final selections are gonna be. I''ll probably post them on here some time tomorrow morning as I am going straight from school to center parcs and I am not sure if my phone is capable of posting on here even on the mobile version. I wouldn''t want to risk not doing the selections so, tomorrow morning it is (if that is okay Nutty?)! Better safe than sorry. [Y]If this is a problem Nutty just let me know and I''ll do my best to do them later on in the day like everyone else does.Sorry to be awkward.OTBC [:D]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Hi guys, thanks for all your picks I am starting to get a vague idea of what my final selections are gonna be. I''ll probably post them on here some time tomorrow morning as I am going straight from school to center parcs and I am not sure if my phone is capable of posting on here even on the mobile version. I wouldn''t want to risk not doing the selections so, tomorrow morning it is (if that is okay Nutty?)! Better safe than sorry. [Y]

If this is a problem Nutty just let me know and I''ll do my best to do them later on in the day like everyone else does.

Sorry to be awkward.

OTBC [:D]
[/quote]

which one?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Hi guys, thanks for all your picks I am starting to get a vague idea of what my final selections are gonna be. I''ll probably post them on here some time tomorrow morning as I am going straight from school to center parcs and I am not sure if my phone is capable of posting on here even on the mobile version. I wouldn''t want to risk not doing the selections so, tomorrow morning it is (if that is okay Nutty?)! Better safe than sorry. [Y]If this is a problem Nutty just let me know and I''ll do my best to do them later on in the day like everyone else does.Sorry to be awkward.OTBC [:D][/quote]

which one?

[/quote]The one in Sherwood Forest, my local one [:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Here you go TC. We are also on Facebook if you click the link in my sig.

As with all messageboard communities new people join all the time. Many of you probably notice these threads and assume it''s not for you. Nothing could be further from the truth. Us PUPs are not an exclusive club. Anyone can take part, it''s free to join in and the only requirement is to post a selection on each weeks thread.

So I’ll post this brief run through again this week for anyone who may be interested :-

The Pink Un Message Rays Funds For FONCY Free Bet Thread

The free bet was set up by my good friend Ray Ducker (Arrdee) to raise money for the Academy. It''s a totally free bet because it''s sponsored by Dixmar Racing who give the best odds every week in an attempt to maximise any winnings for the academy.

How It Works

Every Wednesday during the season I start the new weeks thread. The ''Pink Un Pickers'' (PUPs) then select their ''best selection'' from the weekends football fixtures. On the Friday evening the nominated picker from our PUPs rota selects 6 results from the weeks picks. I then phone these through to Billy Dixon at Dixmar Racing and post the bet and the odds on here on the Saturday lunchtime.

Have we won?

So far there have been 24 winning weeks and the World Cup win in which we have won £1182 for the academy. There have been plenty of near misses too and the ''Pink Un Pickers'' have had a lot of fun trying. Of course we can''t lose thanks to the generosity of our good friend Billy Dixon and of course we have our own PUPs competition at the same time. So it''s a win win situation every week for the Pink Un Pickers!

Want To Take Part?

Just register with the Pink Un Message Board and post your very best selection on the thread. It''s as simple as that.

[/quote]

Evening All - Can I Play Please?

For my first ever pick, I fancy Bournemouth to thrash Oldham this weekend.

Great to have you picking Drazen Muzinic[Y]

I remember when you signed for us I was an excited canary! I thought we had another Martin Peters....

Anyway, welcome and keep picking[;)]

[quote user="Excited Canary"] I wouldn''t want to risk not doing the selections so, tomorrow morning it is (if that is okay Nutty?)! Better safe than sorry. [Y]

If this is a problem Nutty just let me know and I''ll do my best to do them later on in the day like everyone else does.

Sorry to be awkward.

OTBC [:D]
[/quote]

It''s always better to be safe than sorry[Y]

Trying to stop my free fall down the PUPs league I''ll go to League 2 for:

Rotherham -v- Barnet  HOME WIN

Good Luck EC and all you Lovely PUPs[:)]