Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty one of the free bet season. This week we have Excited Canary in charge and making the final selections. We have quite a few bright young stars in our team of PUPs with the likes of Nana, Gingerpele and Hughesy holding their own with over 70% correct picks. Alec, the youngest of all, is also in that group and has been for the past two seasons. The quality of his posts defy his age and he’s a real talent on these threads.

We can all help Alec by giving him our very best predictions. Don’t forget we have our PUPs library on the NCISA web site to help us. You Pups are getting so good at finding so many options each week.

Don’t forget to check out our Face Group page. Kev is updating it every week and it’s a good way of keeping in touch with other PUPs.

Here as promised is a picture of the winning quiz team, Wits'' Wonders from our last social evening. The trophy was donated and presented by Kev.

I

ll hand the free bet over to Excited Canary now, enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Alec... the free bet is yours.......[:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

Barcelona to beat Zaragoza please.

Good luck Excited. I hope you have a really sucessful stint in the chair. I''m sure you''ll get us back to winning ways.

Good luck to all the Pups!!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty one of the free bet season. This week we have Excited Canary in charge and making the final selections. We have quite a few bright young stars in our team of PUPs with the likes of Nana, Gingerpele and Hughesy holding their own with over 70% correct picks. Alec, the youngest of all, is also in that group and has been for the past two seasons. The quality of his posts defy his age and he’s a real talent on these threads.

We can all help Alec by giving him our very best predictions. Don’t forget we have our PUPs library on the NCISA web site to help us. You Pups are getting so good at finding so many options each week.

Don’t forget to check out our Face Group page. Kev is updating it every week and it’s a good way of keeping in touch with other PUPs.

Here as promised is a picture of the winning quiz team, Wits'' Wonders from our last social evening. The trophy was donated and presented by Kev.

I

ll hand the free bet over to Excited Canary now, enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Alec... the free bet is yours.......[:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

[/quote]Thank you very much for the intro Nutty, I have been looking forward to me picking the final six for a long time. I certainly hope that I do better this time than I did when I was in charge for my first time last year (4/6). [:P]I am extremely grateful for anyone who gives me an option with their pick, and the more the variety the better! Make it harder for me to choose from! You can trust that I will be looking & researching every single one of your picks to see if it is going to help us bring in money for our fine club [Y] If you would like to, please do leave a few stats when you leave your pick, but don''t worry if you are in a rush as after all that is my job. You PUPs are just as important as I am to this weeks goings on so once again, I am very thankful of you all. [Y]I will be leaving my final 6 selections -along with my own pick- at some point on Friday. Thanks all, good luck [Y]

After last week''s success, my trip round the Balkans continues with a visit to Serbia

Crvena Zvezda  v  Smederevo  (home win)

Crvena are 2nd on 35 points while Smederevo are 8th with 20

The bookies seem to think it''s a dead cert at 2/9 or 1/5

Best of luck everyone [Y]

I think I may have found you a little away win EC as the very poor Stockport County entertain a pushing for play off place Oxford United really can''t see this being super odds but probably better than the 4/11 you''ll get on some of "our" other selections.

Stockport County v OXFORD UNITED AWAY WIN

Good luck EC let''s get some money in the pot.

Good evening Nutmeister,good luck Excited and all you other PUPs out there.

I know you can never trust the French but this week i am going for a home win for LYON (1/5) v Arles (14/1).

Try for something a bit different. German 3rd Division

EINTRACHT BRAUNSWEIG    V              Aalen              HOME WIN

WWWWW    +50                     V            DLDWL             -13

Good luck EC,enjoy your picks.[Y]

Good luck Excited Canary and to all you PUPs.

I recommend Udinese Vs Bari - Home win as a good bet.

I would normally type o ut all the stats at this point but in all honesty it''ll be better if you take a quick look yourself so I''ll post a link for you:

http://www.soccerstats.com/pmatch.asp?league=italy&match=10

Davo

Haven''t picked for a while so I shall now. Arsenal to beat Sunderland at home please Nutty. Best of luck Alec my friend, I have full faith in you! [Y] [:)]

Heading to Deutschland this week

because we were speaking a bit of German earlier at work.

Leverkusen v Wolfsburg  home win please

Leverkusen second in the table; won 5 of last 12 at home; won 4 of last 8

Wolfsburg fourteenth; won 2 of last 12 away; won 2 of last 8

Good luck peeps

Wanted to nap Dortmund v FC Koln but then realised it''s being played Friday

night.

Thanks, I think, for the rogues gallery pic

I''m going for a home win for Sturm Graz v. LASK Linz.

Sturm Graz are W7 D1 L3 F18 A7 at home and LASK Linz are W0 D3 L8 F7 A33 away.

Good Luck, Excited Canary!

Geman 2nd division for me this week and

Bochum v Karlsruher - Home Win

Bochum are 3rd and have won 9 and drawn 2 of their last 11. Karlsruher are 3rd bottom and have won 2 drawn 1 and lost 5 of their last 8.

Best of luck to all PUPs, especially the Excited one.

Good luck this week Excited Canary, I''m going to have to be boring and stay in England, where I expect:Man City to beat WiganOnce again good luck Excited Canary, and all you Pups.

Arsenal to beat Sunderland for me please

Good luck EC [:)]

Portugal for me this week please and I''ll go with....Porto v Guimaraes....Home win.The very best of luck to Excited Canary this week and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

Can I join WITS wonders please.[;)]

although CharlieFarlie already beat me to it.

Ill have norwich to win too. (I would choose another game but I said i would always nap the norwich game unless they weren''t playing. Having trouble with the pinkun at the minute (on work pc during my well earned break, been shredding card allowed to now im 18 lol) and I can''t quote or reply to anythinbg when in compatibility mode. I''ll have another go later!

Good luck EC.

Barcelona v Zaragoza- Home win.

I echo Nutty''s sentiments about EC by the way. For one so young he shows an intelligence, maturity and insight rare in todays younger adults. Not naming any names..... I do enjoy his posts.

Good luck All

I''m going to league one this week

Peterborough to win at home against Exeter.