Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Season tickets

We can''t all be that upset then :P

Thats pretty much all of the season ticket isn''t it? Can''t be many more, considering some away teams must get at least 1500? And their must be a few thousand available tickets for home fans as well?

Capacity is over 27,000 now so I suspect we can sell 23,000, leaving 2500 for the away section and segregation leaving just over 1500 for casual supporters.

Just my guess, must be still selling them as they''ve said there''s another month to the next deadline.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Capacity is over 27,000 now so I suspect we can sell 23,000, leaving 2500 for the away section and segregation leaving just over 1500 for casual supporters.

Just my guess, must be still selling them as they''ve said there''s another month to the next deadline.

[/quote]

Think they will cap at 22.000. but IF we do get to the premier League we will have fewer visiting fans due to Sky so think we could be seeing something like 25.000 home support for most matches, bearing in mind the low gates at places like Wigan Bolton and a few more, they seem to have mostly armchair fans up in the premier  

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Think they will cap at 22.000. but IF we do get to the premier League we will have fewer visiting fans due to Sky so think we could be seeing something like 25.000 home support for most matches, bearing in mind the low gates at places like Wigan Bolton and a few more, they seem to have mostly armchair fans up in the premier  

[/quote]I would have thought there would be more away supporters in the prem, in general the away support this year has been pretty disappointing. More bigger clubs in the prem who would sell out their 2400 allocation which would mean a higher aggregate of away fans over the course of the season.

Well well well.

It appears that the local fans are behind the team and expecting great things next season.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich_city_announce_record_first_deadline_season_ticket_sales_1_822144

The question is, will Bowkett and McNally be working hard behind the scenes to bring in those new strikers we need?  I imagine there''ll be a lot of refund requests if Lambert gets fed up with the parsimony and walks out.

Now''s the time to seize the day.  The world and his wife have Sky TV.

Be good to each other.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

[/quote]

How predictable.  One of the founder members of the inner sanctum appears to pour cold water on an interesting post.  Do you put as little trust as possible in the future, Nigel?

Be careful though.  The world and his wife speak Latin.

Be good to each other.

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

[/quote]

How predictable.  One of the founder members of the inner sanctum appears to pour cold water on an interesting post.  Do you put as little trust as possible in the future, Nigel?

Be careful though.  The world and his wife speak Latin.

Be good to each other.

[/quote]

cave canem [&]