Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

IPSWICH awayday rip off £38.50

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]

Last question, will having more than 1 ticket on my application decrease/increase/not affect my odds of getting a ticket?
[/quote]

That won''t make any difference.

So its £39 and £33 for adults, still will be a sell out.

While we are on the sensative subject of money and tickets... I notice that for Hull it is £10 cheaper for a 16-22 year-old ticket than an adult. As a skint 23-year-old is it worth the risk? They don''t usually check these things on the gate do they??

You should be OK for that Iwan_09, Hull probably have electronic turnstiles and I''ve never been asked for age/student ID anywhere when using a concession ticket. I guess potentially if you buy the ticket from the Norwich ticket office using your customer number they could check your date of birth (doubt they''ll care though).

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Just picked up the tickey application form today and noticed the tickets in Area E are £38.50. This is a complete rip off, why are these so much? Are these the most expensive seats in the Championship? Anybody know where Area E is in relation to the rest of the away end as we have tickets in E as well as V1/V2 and the family area below.[/quote]

Got my tickets ordrerd, haven''t a clue where E is though

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Just picked up the tickey application form today and noticed the tickets in Area E are £38.50. This is a complete rip off, why are these so much? Are these the most expensive seats in the Championship? Anybody know where Area E is in relation to the rest of the away end as we have tickets in E as well as V1/V2 and the family area below.[/quote]

Got my tickets ordrerd, haven''t a clue where E is though

[/quote]

They split the away end into 3 bits V1 and V2 nearer the corner or Block E nearer the middle

It asks you on the application if you want to apply for V1/V2 tickets £33 or Block E £39.

its a derby i didn''t expect any less! i handed my application in on saturday as i got one sat dinner time when i purchased my hull tickets

we got ripped off for the Hull game, we said 2 under 21''s they said there is a £3 difference when we got home and looked on the website its a £10 phoned the club today they told us to go back down on the next home game and they will sort it out

It''s a disgusting amount of money to watch a 2nd division match - unfortunately the scum have us over a barrel and they know it, as we''ll sell our full allocation with ease.. out of interest does anyone know what we charged them in november? I''m guessing £33, which i think is top whack at Carrow Rd - and is plenty. However I think that next season (assuming we dont go up) we should charge them the same as they''re charging us..I''m Cat 3 (10 away stubs but no season ticket) - anyone got any idea of my chance of getting a ticket? Pretty small I guess as its a massively anticipated match and is not being televised; however i wonder if it being an evening game, and with the potential for it to kick off - will it put off a percentage of our fans from wanting to go.. i guess the demographic could be fairly different to usual (ie less kids)Its a wild gestimate but how many applications are expected by the ticket office, 5000 maybe?Cat 1 and 2 = probably about 1000-1200 which would leave just 1000 tickets for cat 3 = not great odds!Luckily the binners never get close to filling their dump, so i guess if the worst comes to the worst then I can always get a seat in the churchmans upper (shudder) but i really dont want to have to..otbc

[quote user="rondy"]It''s a disgusting amount of money to watch a 2nd division match - unfortunately the scum have us over a barrel and they know it, as we''ll sell our full allocation with ease.. out of interest does anyone know what we charged them in november? I''m guessing £33, which i think is top whack at Carrow Rd - and is plenty. However I think that next season (assuming we dont go up) we should charge them the same as they''re charging us..

I''m Cat 3 (10 away stubs but no season ticket) - anyone got any idea of my chance of getting a ticket? Pretty small I guess as its a massively anticipated match and is not being televised; however i wonder if it being an evening game, and with the potential for it to kick off - will it put off a percentage of our fans from wanting to go.. i guess the demographic could be fairly different to usual (ie less kids)

Its a wild gestimate but how many applications are expected by the ticket office, 5000 maybe?

Cat 1 and 2 = probably about 1000-1200 which would leave just 1000 tickets for cat 3 = not great odds!

Luckily the binners never get close to filling their dump, so i guess if the worst comes to the worst then I can always get a seat in the churchmans upper (shudder) but i really dont want to have to..

otbc
[/quote]

Yes I agree, B-ham prem are £31, and struggle to sell 26.000 for a Derby match, can''t see any different in the amount at the binners game,  

[quote user="rondy"]It''s a disgusting amount of money to watch a 2nd division match - unfortunately the scum have us over a barrel and they know it, as we''ll sell our full allocation with ease.. out of interest does anyone know what we charged them in november? I''m guessing £33, which i think is top whack at Carrow Rd - and is plenty. However I think that next season (assuming we dont go up) we should charge them the same as they''re charging us..

[/quote]

Yes we charged them £33 but we didnt offer them any concessions for under 20''s and under 16''s like they have us.

[quote user="Iwan_09"]While we are on the sensative subject of money and tickets... I notice that for Hull it is £10 cheaper for a 16-22 year-old ticket than an adult. As a skint 23-year-old is it worth the risk? They don''t usually check these things on the gate do they??[/quote]FFS are you for real?

While we are on the sensative subject of money and tickets... I notice that for Hull it is £10 cheaper for a 16-22 year-old ticket than an adult. As a skint 23-year-old is it worth the risk? They don''t usually check these things on the gate do they??FFS are you for real

.....my old man is an OAP and you''d be surprised at how many away games they thought I was a pensioner, got knicked at Palace once though so just went in the next turnstile.........as long as you offer to pay there shouldn''t be a problem, as they can''t take any money its too much hassle and they let you in......we should all try this at Portman Road, let''s make up our away support with OAPS and kids!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]While we are on the sensative subject of money and tickets... I notice that for Hull it is £10 cheaper for a 16-22 year-old ticket than an adult. As a skint 23-year-old is it worth the risk? They don''t usually check these things on the gate do they??FFS are you for real .....my old man is an OAP and you''d be surprised at how many away games they thought I was a pensioner, got knicked at Palace once though so just went in the next turnstile.........as long as you offer to pay there shouldn''t be a problem, as they can''t take any money its too much hassle and they let you in......we should all try this at Portman Road, let''s make up our away support with OAPS and kids!![/quote]

Oh Dear [:$]