Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

What date does Cody's loan expire?

I know Cody is on a season long loan at Gillingham.  Does anyone know when this expires?  At the time it was reported as a season long "standard loan".  I have no idea what a standard loan is, although I know we can''t recall him.

Does Cody come back to us after Gillingham play their 46th and final league game of the season? 

If Gillingham make the League Two Playoffs does he stay at Gillingham until the Playoffs have finished?

Do the League Two Playoffs have any bearing on the length of the loan deal?

Does anyone know the date he returns to us?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I know Cody is on a season long loan at Gillingham.  Does anyone know when this expires?  At the time it was reported as a season long "standard loan".  I have no idea what a standard loan is, although I know we can''t recall him.

Does Cody come back to us after Gillingham play their 46th and final league game of the season? Don''t know

If Gillingham make the League Two Playoffs does he stay at Gillingham until the Playoffs have finished?  Don''t know

Do the League Two Playoffs have any bearing on the length of the loan deal? Have no idea

Does anyone know the date he returns to us? Not me

[/quote]Does that help nbs? [;)]

Cheers WITS, massive help[;)]

I just have no idea whether it''s either-

- A set date

- After Gillingham''s final league game

- After Gillingham''s final competitive game of the current season

[:^)]

Well Planet X, presumably the OP does.

I would imagine its for the ''whole season'' so won''t be back with us until pre-season training... (well he might go and visit Mr. Lambert before that i suppose, to see wether he will be here next season or not)

And paul moy, how did your post anymore than WITS? LOL

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Cheers WITS, massive help[;)]

I just have no idea whether it''s either-

- A set date

- After Gillingham''s final league game

- After Gillingham''s final competitive game of the current season

[:^)]

[/quote]So pleased to have obliged you nbs [:)]

I can see where this is going...It''s the 94th minute of the play-off final. Norwich 3 Leeds 3 - Leeds down to 9 men with 2 sendings off, we''re down to ten because of injuries. Holt, Hoolahan and Martin have each scored, Leeds have had three dubious penalties. Lambert has just put Cody, his last sub on.  Cody picks up the ball in our half, dribbles past most of the Leeds team, lay it off to Holt who is hacked down by Andy Hughes, but, blood spurting from his head, manages to lay it off to Cody who goes past the rest of Leeds and sticks it in the top corner...

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I can see where this is going...

It''s the 94th minute of the play-off final. Norwich 3 Leeds 3 - Leeds down to 9 men with 2 sendings off, we''re down to ten because of injuries. Holt, Hoolahan and Martin have each scored, Leeds have had three dubious penalties. Lambert has just put Cody, his last sub on.  Cody picks up the ball in our half, dribbles past most of the Leeds team, lay it off to Holt who is hacked down by Andy Hughes, but, blood spurting from his head, manages to lay it off to Cody who goes past the rest of Leeds and sticks it in the top corner...
[/quote]

I thought you were about to say that Cody fights off Hoolahan to take a last minute penalty and score after Wes had previously missed one with an audacious chip..... [:D]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I can see where this is going...

It''s the 94th minute of the play-off final. Norwich 3 Leeds 3 - Leeds down to 9 men with 2 sendings off, we''re down to ten because of injuries. Holt, Hoolahan and Martin have each scored, Leeds have had three dubious penalties. Lambert has just put Cody, his last sub on.  Cody picks up the ball in our half, dribbles past most of the Leeds team, lay it off to Holt who is hacked down by Andy Hughes, but, blood spurting from his head, manages to lay it off to Cody who goes past the rest of Leeds and sticks it in the top corner...
[/quote]

Very good lol

To be pedantic Andy Hughes is now at Scunthorpe, but still very good[Y]

OK - ...lays it off to Holt who is hacked down by *** insert most disliked Leeds player here ***, but, blood spurting from his head, manages to lay it off to Cody...

[quote user="Nuff Said"]OK - ...lays it off to Holt who is hacked down by *** insert most disliked Leeds player here ***, but, blood spurting from his head, manages to lay it off to Cody...[/quote]

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Nuff Said"]OK - ...lays it off to Holt who is hacked down by *** insert most disliked Leeds player here ***, but, blood spurting from his head, manages to lay it off to Cody...[/quote][/quote]

I like it.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]OK - ...lays it off to Holt who is hacked down by *** insert most disliked Leeds player here ***, but, blood spurting from his head, manages to lay it off to Cody...[/quote]

David Batty.

He was alright at right-back. But definatly not a midfielder. And am i right in thinking, he has pretty much just played full-back since leaving us?

Lol, Cody isn''t going to come riding over the horizon to cure our (alleged) lack of goal scoring.

I doubt we''ll ever see him play in a Norwich shirt again, to be brutally honest.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, Cody isn''t going to come riding over the horizon to cure our (alleged) lack of goal scoring. I doubt we''ll ever see him play in a Norwich shirt again, to be brutally honest.[/quote]

Dont kill the dream Morty! If the above scenarios happened I will definitely by charging onto the Wembley pitch (regardless of any sanctions) to celebrate. I think the only thing that could top all that would a last minute screamer from Lappin or Wilbraham.

I''m sure we previously had someone on loan who then featured in the playoffs for their parent club (I think as a sub).