Sign in to follow this  
????

A Question

Would you sacrifice sending back Lansbury to Arsenal if it meant you could use the money from his wages to bring in a premiership goalscoring striker in on loan?  Obviously i dont know the details of Lansburys loan ie. How much of his wages we pay or if he could be sent back...but if was one or the other id rather have the premiership striker that we so desperately need!  And thats just my opinion so don''t shoot!

Yeah definitely, I mean obviously for the same money we are paying for Lansbury we could easily get Torres or Rooney!

Name me a striker in the premiership who is scoring/will definitely score goals who will also be available and who also won''t cost more than Lansbury. Sorry but this thread is worthy of being deleted, I don''t normally criticise posts (unless made by Wiz[;)]) but this one just grated me tbh!

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

Yeah definitely, I mean obviously for the same money we are paying for Lansbury we could easily get Torres or Rooney!

Name me a striker in the premiership who is scoring/will definitely score goals who will also be available and who also won''t cost more than Lansbury. Sorry but this thread is worthy of being deleted, I don''t normally criticise posts (unless made by Wiz[;)]) but this one just grated me tbh!

[/quote]

Kevin Phillips?

[quote user="諾維奇城"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[/quote]

Kevin Phillips?

[/quote]

And you think his wages would be comparable do you? You think he is available?? If he was available he would have been snapped up long ago!

There are plenty of strikers about who can cut it in the championship look who Forest and Burnley have signed today!!

If you can name a realistic, goal scoring striker available on loan from the Premiership, then yes! In a heart beat.

Fact of the matter is, they are very much at a premium. By their own definition, no team will loan out a "goal scoring striker", will they?

[quote user="諾維奇城"]There are plenty of strikers about who can cut it in the championship look who Forest and Burnley have signed today!![/quote]

Boyd??? Yep done an excellent job at Boro!

As for old man, I am 30. I suggest you stop bunking off school and get yourself an education!

haha i reckon your one of the grumpy supporters that boo''s the team after drawing a game.  Lighten up will you

He probably isn''t.

He''s one of the many fed up of people coming on here saying who we should and shouldn''t sign.... Ever wondered why you aren''t a manager of a football team?

Why do you feel the need to question Lambert''s transfer policy, when he got us promoted last season, and we are sitting in a very good position to do the same this season. Until he actually does something wrong, how about just letting him manage the team they way he has successfully been doing so?

[quote user="諾維奇城"]There are plenty of strikers about who can cut it in the championship look who Forest and Burnley have signed today!![/quote]

Kris Boyd - 6 goals in 29 appearances.

Nathan Delfouneso - 2 Premiership goals in three years.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He probably isn''t. He''s one of the many fed up of people coming on here saying who we should and shouldn''t sign.... Ever wondered why you aren''t a manager of a football team? Why do you feel the need to question Lambert''s transfer policy, when he got us promoted last season, and we are sitting in a very good position to do the same this season. Until he actually does something wrong, how about just letting him manage the team they way he has successfully been doing so?[/quote]

Spot on, it is getting rediculous. We are 1 win away from an automatic promotion place, which after the last 3 years is absolutely unbelievable, and people on here criticise Lambert, criticise his transfer dealings and in fact find anything they can to moan about! I have not boo''d the team and will not boo the team because they have got us to where we are now. Why not just get behind the players that are here 100% until the end of the season, you never know they may just earn the club 90m quid! Also while I am having a rant, will people please get off Wilbraham''s back. He is here to do a job, he came on on Saturday made some really nice flick ons and people were still having a go in the row behind me. I think the question is whether the fans of NCFC want promotion not if Lambert does!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He probably isn''t. He''s one of the many fed up of people coming on here saying who we should and shouldn''t sign.... Ever wondered why you aren''t a manager of a football team? Why do you feel the need to question Lambert''s transfer policy, when he got us promoted last season, and we are sitting in a very good position to do the same this season. Until he actually does something wrong, how about just letting him manage the team they way he has successfully been doing so?[/quote]

Who is questioning Lambert? i just feel that we have got ourselves in to this postion it would be stupid to drop out so late in the season!! i believe Lambert will sign a striker at some point, but i was simply suggesting that if it comes to it would you sacrifice Lansbury for a striker that would help us get promoted!!

i said don''t shoot :P

IN LAMBERT WE TRUST!!

if that striker exists, and Surman will be fit for the rest of the season then yes. But that striker doesn''t exist.

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

Kris Boyd - 6 goals in 29 appearances.

Nathan Delfouneso - 2 Premiership goals in three years.

[/quote]

Are you telling me you wouldn''t have either of them two in our team with Martin injured and Jackson and Wilberham struggling to find the net?

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="諾維奇城"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[/quote]

Kevin Phillips?

[/quote]

And you think his wages would be comparable do you? You think he is available?? If he was available he would have been snapped up long ago!

[/quote]paying his wages for 2 months isnt going to bankrupt the club is it?He is one player, not 20 players on 40 grand a week.He has played 7 times this season for Birmingham and hasnt been injured.Delfouneso was probably available "Ages ago" but ha sonly gone on loan today hasnt he?use your brain mate eh?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="諾維奇城"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[/quote]

Kevin Phillips?

[/quote]

[/quote]

paying his wages for 2 months isnt going to bankrupt the club is it?

He is one player, not 20 players on 40 grand a week.

He has played 7 times this season for Birmingham and hasnt been injured.

Delfouneso was probably available "Ages ago" but ha sonly gone on loan today hasnt he?

use your brain mate eh?
[/quote]

So he is available then??

I didn''t say his wages would bankrupt the club did I? I said are his wages going to be comparable to Lansbury''s in reference to the original question.

Delfouneso maybe has only been allowed out on loan as Villa have pulled away from the relegation zone and so are more relaxed about allowing players out?

Birmingham are in a relegation battle and so may be inclined to keep all goal scoring assets at the club?

Use your brain mate eh?

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="諾維奇城"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[/quote]

Kevin Phillips?

[/quote]

[/quote]paying his wages for 2 months isnt going to bankrupt the club is it?He is one player, not 20 players on 40 grand a week.He has played 7 times this season for Birmingham and hasnt been injured.Delfouneso was probably available "Ages ago" but ha sonly gone on loan today hasnt he?use your brain mate eh?[/quote]

I didn''t say his wages would bankrupt the club did I? I said are his wages going to be comparable to Lansbury''s in reference to the original question.

Delfouneso maybe has only been allowed out on loan as Villa have pulled away from the relegation zone and so are more relaxed about allowing players out?

Birmingham are in a relegation battle and so may be inclined to keep all goal scoring assets at the club?

Use your brain mate eh?

[/quote]is he available? i dunno.. I''ll phone up and ask shall i? seeing as i''m Paul Lambert!Birmingham are in the relegation zone yet not playing Phillips. so why would they chuck him in now? With Zigic up front they will be ok. we don''t know if Phillips is or isnt available.if we do get him no doubt you will be on here posting how his wages are going to push us into administration, that it''s all McNallys fault, that the club is the next Plymouth...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="諾維奇城"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[/quote]

Kevin Phillips?

[/quote]

[/quote]

paying his wages for 2 months isnt going to bankrupt the club is it?

He is one player, not 20 players on 40 grand a week.

He has played 7 times this season for Birmingham and hasnt been injured.

Delfouneso was probably available "Ages ago" but ha sonly gone on loan today hasnt he?

use your brain mate eh?
[/quote]

Use your brain mate eh?

[/quote]

is he available? i dunno.. I''ll phone up and ask shall i? seeing as i''m Paul Lambert!

Birmingham are in the relegation zone yet not playing Phillips. so why would they chuck him in now? With Zigic up front they will be ok.

we don''t know if Phillips is or isnt available.

if we do get him no doubt you will be on here posting how his wages are going to push us into administration, that it''s all McNallys fault, that the club is the next Plymouth...

[/quote]

None of my above posts have even hinted that I wouldn''t like to see him here, I would! That said Lambert is a bloody good manager who has worked wonders and I will trust his judgement over my own and anyone elses on here. As for the Plymouth jibe, get some creativity Jas.