Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Lambert angry?!

Paul Lambert seemed very angry when i looked back on the bbc highlights, i think they mite of asked him to criticize his team in some way, i have never heard Lambert''s voice so high!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/default.stm

Plus Grant Holt said that his goal celebration was for a child with down syndrome, the lad asked him to celebrate like that so he did it. bless him!

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Paul Lambert seemed very angry when i looked back on the bbc highlights, i think they mite of asked him to criticize his team in some way, i have never heard Lambert''s voice so high! http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/default.stm Plus Grant Holt said that his goal celebration was for a child with down syndrome, the lad asked him to celebrate like that so he did it. bless him![/quote]

Yes I think he was - I bet that inside he was as totally pee''d off as the rest of us with Hoolihan being so blase about the penalty and when the question was asked that anger boiled over 

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]yes prob, but he can''t slag off his players to the media, haha just funny tho

[/quote]he shud tho know wat im sayin bruv innit?

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Plus Grant Holt said that his goal celebration was for a child with down syndrome, the lad asked him to celebrate like that so he did it. bless him![/quote]I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again, I f**king love Grant Holt.

Why do our sone have to include obcene words, many more of us older members would sing along if songs were more wholesome?

[quote user="canarygirl"]Why do our sone have to include obcene words, many more of us older members would sing along if songs were more wholesome?[/quote]

Do you still own a rattle?

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="canarygirl"]Why do our sone have to include obcene words, many more of us older members would sing along if songs were more wholesome?[/quote]

Do you still own a rattle?

[/quote][IMG]http://www.pamsclipart.com/clipart_images/yellow_baby_rattle_with_duck_design_on_a_green_background_0515-1002-1923-4534_SMU.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]yes prob, but he can''t slag off his players to the media, haha just funny tho

[/quote]Woof! Woof!

[/quote][IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/0494.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]Woof! Woof!

[/quote][IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/0494.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]You sure that''s Tangie lapps? I can''t see a brolly lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You sure that''s Tangie lapps? I can''t see a brolly lol

[/quote]Yeah, that''s him. He hides in a little urn now...........

[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/040.jpg[/IMG]

They showed the whole interview on late kickoff and yes he was very angry with the man who was interviewing him.

I''ve seen PL handle questions alot better than that to be honest, you do get the feeling he believes we should have won but was frustrated with the penalty miss too.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]i think he was angry because everyone expects his team to win every game and it just doesn''t work like that[/quote]Much better! All you need now is a capital letter at the start and a full stop at the end, and we''re really getting somewhere!B+[;)]

As long as he doesnt start shouting "I would love it if we beat them, love it!" I am not too worried. He may have been far less controlled than usual but ultimately he still did what Lambert does best. At no point did he criticise the players in public. He made it explicitly clear that there are no gimmes in this league and thus the players shouldnt be criticised. To be honest I think he had a very valid point. I saw Preston''s line up before the game and I thought they really werent that bad on paper. A lot of those players such as (Cort, St Ledger, Carter, Jones, Hayes)  have moved for decent money in their time. 

Sane people usually only get angry when there is a problem.The media are now busy reflecting the hype of the glory hunting ''fan''... and Paul Lambert clearly wants to keep their feet on the ground.Push him before he''s ready and you''ll lose him.

11 games to go and the pressure''s building.  It''s one thing getting out of league 1, tough though it may be, but promotion to the Premier league, thats a whole new ball game.  Lamberts a quick learner I''m sure next time when he''s getting peeved with stupid questions he will be more composed.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Sane people usually only get angry when there is a problem.

The media are now busy reflecting the hype of the glory hunting ''fan''... and Paul Lambert clearly wants to keep their feet on the ground.

Push him before he''s ready and you''ll lose him.

[/quote]

[Y]