Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Score Predictions for Leicester

2-1, Yak and Bruma. We simply can''t afford to drop points. Expecting an open game with lots of chances at each end though.

After poor recent home form we really have to win this one.Somehow I din''t see it happenning.1-1

[quote user="ricardo"]After poor recent home form we really have to win this one.Somehow I din''t see it happenning.1-1[/quote]din''t = don''t

8-0 Leicester all because Hoolahan missed the penalty against Preston

or maybe 1-0 Norwich late goal from Holt.

both teams will score in an open game. Will all go down to fitness, and i think we are more fit (look at our late goals vs leicester)

2-1/3-2/4-3 to us!

I would take a draw but if we could get a win it would put us 11 points ahead of them with 10 games to go, basically meaning they would have t win 4 more matches than we would from the last 10 to catch us which would be a tall order.

It''s worth going for it just to eliminate Leicester!?!

Was 4-3 last time, I think it could be that exiting again.

Will go 3-2 Norwich win. With an 96th min winner from Wilbraham......

I''ve never seen a win at Leicester but I''m going with a bloke who has a four-out-of-four 100% win record this term.On that basis I''m putting all the responsibility on him and going for a 2-0 success.In reality it may all depend on how Hoolahan reacts to his nightmare end to yesterday''s game. One blinder please Wes......

In honesty which of the better teams have Leicester beaten recently? Only Swansea I believe. 

Providing we play how we can I feel fairly confident would love to know Zak will be back and fully fit. (Ward still doesn''t convince me - a center half who worries about a nose bleed.[:$]

I fancy an away win but we never put teams away like we should so I''ll go 2-1 and a good journey home.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

In honesty which of the better teams have Leicester beaten recently? Only Swansea I believe. 

Providing we play how we can I feel fairly confident would love to know Zak will be back and fully fit. (Ward still doesn''t convince me - a center half who worries about a nose bleed.[:$]

I fancy an away win but we never put teams away like we should so I''ll go 2-1 and a good journey home.

[/quote]

Pretty sure that if your bleeding or have blood on your shirt you have to go off and get changed whether your worried about it or not. Thought Ward has been brilliant but hey ho we all watch the game in a different way.

All 3 points coming back to Norfolk, 2-1 Norwich win, Wes and Russ Martin to score.

Leic will be my 9th away game this season and I haven''t seen them lose away yet so I''m expecting either a draw or a hard fought narrow victory.

Taking off my yellow and green specks I feel we are in for a very tough one with Leicester winning 2-0.  Our problem is that Leicester also lost at the weekend and I never like playing a team that is coming back from a loss especially away.  It is rare that these top teams lose two in a row.

I am not going to predict the score but think it will be a good game, they can''t afford to loose so it could be a cagey game.

Will put a £1 on Hooley to score the first goal!!!

2-1 to Leceister, they''ve got an excellent home record and will be looking to bounce back after saturday.It''s a shame as I imagine tonight will be one of our better performances of the season.However I hope I''m wrong (again!) as I''m going tonight! [:P]