Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

Let's get behind Wes tomorrow

I missed the match on Saturday but several people have said how Wes'' head dropped after the penalty. Let''s show him how much he means to us tomorrow!

No lets boo him, he''s rubbish. Never done anything good for this club. Thinks he''s wonderful, who on earth does he think he is?

P.S

That was sarcastic. Wes is wonderful.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I missed the match on Saturday but several people have said how Wes'' head dropped after the penalty. Let''s show him how much he means to us tomorrow!
[/quote]

Yes of course we will [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I missed the match on Saturday but several people have said how Wes'' head dropped after the penalty. Let''s show him how much he means to us tomorrow! [/quote]

Yes of course we will [:)]

[/quote]Yeah, stating the obvious I know, but reading some - well a lot - of the stuff on here since Saturday...[:''(]

I <3 Wes, still an absoloute gem that can pull of passes and see things half the players in the league above can only dream off!

Unfortunatly theirs a certain number of idiots amongst our support such as the bloke a few rows infront of me who shouted "Hoolahan you wan*er".

There is absolutely no reason why we wouldn''t? He''s missed penalties before (QPR and Southampton away last season) spring to mind. I''m sure he''ll miss penalties again.Without Wes this season, we''d be mid table and we all know it. Without Holty and Wes, we''re looking at relegation.

I cant see why anyone who calls themself a fan would not. I always find it amusing on here and at our matches the few, choice "fans" who must not get any pleasure out of watching Norwich play at all. He has missed a penalty.......life goes on.....were still in a cracking league position the best in many a season, and one most of us would have been over the moon with at the start of the season.

Wes will be fine, after the treatment from Roeder a little quiet word from PL will be easier to handle.

For what he did saturday, remember the genius touches he has brought in a Norwich shirt too.

He''s got my vote already!!

Nice one Nuff Said [Y][B]

The fans will be right behind Wes, Holty and the whole team later tonight. Screw the handful of idiotic ''fans'' who enjoy trying to derail our season with their bull5h1t negativity on here and at FCR.

[quote user="Alex"]

The fans will be right behind Wes, Holty and the whole team later tonight. Screw the handful of idiotic ''fans'' who enjoy trying to derail our season with their bull5h1t negativity on here and at FCR.

[/quote]

Can''t  wait to get there now, am really up for this one and if I havent lost my voice by 10pm I will be surprised.

CMON YOU YELLOWS AND COME WES [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

Can''t  wait to get there now, am really up for this one and if I havent lost my voice by 10pm I will be surprised.

[/quote]

Nice one CA [Y] - It''s good to know the team will get the right support tonight, i''m a firm believer in the ''12th man'' - Your attitude deserves the right result! Have fun - OTBC!

I will be right behind Little Wesley . Nearly got the sack at work on monday because my manager who say''s he''s a true yella was moaning about Wes , so i had to tell him to do one !!

90 th minute tonight Wes steps up winner what a pen shouts Adams

GET IN

OTBC

He might have left the penalty to Holt but Wes got himself a goal tonight!!! From what I gather also ran the show again... little genious is our Wes!

[quote user="Lambo"]He might have left the penalty to Holt but Wes got himself a goal tonight!!! From what I gather also ran the show again... little genious is our Wes![/quote]I think I was a bit worried as to whether he would let his penalty miss affect him, but after he scored a header (a header?!?!) early tonight I have to say I was delighted it was him.One stupid missed penalty does not make him any less of a player, and he showed tonight, and throughout the season, that he can mix it with the very best in this division.

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice one CA [Y] - It''s good to know the team will get the right support tonight, i''m a firm believer in the ''12th man'' - Your attitude deserves the right result! Have fun - OTBC!

[/quote]

Wes was wonderfull tonight and the Norwich fans got behind him from the minute the game started, chanted his name over and over until the final whistle. He was determined to make amends and repaid us in bucketfulls tonight.

Yep he was the real star of the show tonight, a class above, great header and good skill to win the penalty, which Holty cooly smashed home after some gamesmanship with Ricardo...