Sign in to follow this  
tristan

Leicester pubs

[quote user="cityangel"]Thought this was a thread re Leic pubs but its turned into a thread dating thread, question is W.I.T.S have you decided on Morty, Gazza or Smudger yet ?? [:D][/quote]My money is on  Smudger but could also be Gazza................its a family affair ;-)

I wonder if anyone has inside information as to whether my friend Smudger wears his glass slippers indoors....

haha you cheeky lot!

Back on subject City Angel... We are going for dinner about 5pm in The Left Bank on Braunstone Gate. Two meals for a tenner and apparently the food is nice according to Gazza and the resident Leicester fans we will be meeting.

I will PM you with my phone number later this evening when I get back from the gym if you wish to join us??

[quote user="Smudger"]when I get back from the gym if you wish to join us........

[/quote]You mean....you didn''t.....get enough.....exercise over the weekend? [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Smudger"]when I get back from the gym if you wish to join us........

[/quote]You mean....you didn''t.....get enough.....exercise over the weekend? [:S]

[/quote]

How do celebratory cream cakes fit into your diet plan Smudge?

I wasn''t aware it had become a dating thread. It appears to be a load of speculation with a vast number of poor mathematicians who keep doing the calculation 2 + 2 but getting the answer as 5 not 4  then throwing in another number that wasn''t in the original algorithm to completely screw up the calculating process.[:D]Enjoy your night out in Leicester. if you want wild speculation, try a gossip magazine as it''s likely to be more accurate than the gossips on here! lol

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]Smudge and WITS will have a joint membership by now i should imagine.............moving things up a notch in the steam room :-PGetting fit for the up and coming ''marathon'' lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I wasn''t aware it had become a dating thread. It appears to be a load of speculation with a vast number of poor mathematicians who keep doing the calculation 2 + 2 but getting the answer as 5 not 4  then throwing in another number that wasn''t in the original algorithm to completely screw up the calculating process.

[:D]

Enjoy your night out in Leicester. if you want wild speculation, try a gossip magazine as it''s likely to be more accurate than the gossips on here! lol

[/quote]

My maths are pretty good......WITS,Smudger and Gazza got in his car at the Nelson saturday evening which adds up to three.

Later that evening two got out and went into Smudgers House.Gazza then drove home alone which obviously leaves one.

No need to consult Enstein as to who the two were that got out at Smudgers.

Simples.[:D][;)][:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]My maths are pretty good......WITS,Smudger and Gazza got in his car at the Nelson saturday evening which adds up to three.

Later that evening two got out and went into Smudgers House.Gazza then drove home alone which obviously leaves one.

No need to consult Enstein as to who the two were that got out at Smudgers.

Simples.[:D][;)][:P]

[/quote]And neither posted on here until they BOTH turned up this morning. Obvious! [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]haha you cheeky lot! Back on subject City Angel... We are going for dinner about 5pm in The Left Bank on Braunstone Gate. Two meals for a tenner and apparently the food is nice according to Gazza and the resident Leicester fans we will be meeting. I will PM you with my phone number later this evening when I get back from the gym if you wish to join us??[/quote]

Not sure if we will make 5pm but I have Kathy''s mobile number  so will contact her if we get there in time.

Thanks Smudger.[:)]

[quote user="Smudger"]haha you cheeky lot!

Back on subject City Angel... We are going for dinner about 5pm in The Left Bank on Braunstone Gate. Two meals for a tenner and apparently the food is nice according to Gazza and the resident Leicester fans we will be meeting.

I will PM you with my phone number later this evening when I get back from the gym if you wish to join us??[/quote]Two meals for a Tenner? You do treat your women well Smudge. Will one be treating a certain someone to the £29 premier Inn room for the night too? lol lol

[quote user="Team Totty"][quote user="Smudger"]haha you cheeky lot! Back on subject City Angel... We are going for dinner about 5pm in The Left Bank on Braunstone Gate. Two meals for a tenner and apparently the food is nice according to Gazza and the resident Leicester fans we will be meeting. I will PM you with my phone number later this evening when I get back from the gym if you wish to join us??[/quote]

Two meals for a Tenner? You do treat your women well Smudge. Will one be treating a certain someone to the £29 premier Inn room for the night too? lol lol
[/quote]

Of course I treat my ladies well TT.  I always consider their feelings.  After all it was my Birthday and they were paying! [:P]

Oh and as to what you''re implying, the food and service at The Left Bank was great.  I had an amazing sea bass with mussells, spuds and chips off the a la carte menu all for just £8.00

[quote user="Smudger"]

Oh and as to what you''re implying, the food and service at The Left Bank was great.  I had an amazing sea bass with mussells, spuds and chips off the a la carte menu all for just £8.00

[/quote]

Did you get any dessert when you got home Smudger?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Team Totty"][quote user="Smudger"]haha you cheeky lot! Back on subject City Angel... We are going for dinner about 5pm in The Left Bank on Braunstone Gate. Two meals for a tenner and apparently the food is nice according to Gazza and the resident Leicester fans we will be meeting. I will PM you with my phone number later this evening when I get back from the gym if you wish to join us??[/quote]Two meals for a Tenner? You do treat your women well Smudge. Will one be treating a certain someone to the £29 premier Inn room for the night too? lol lol[/quote]

Of course I treat my ladies well TT.  I always consider their feelings.  After all it was my Birthday and they were paying! [:P]

[/quote]Check you out with the ''mussells'' Smudge although i am slightly surprised you chose the sea bass...........i thought you would have gone for the ''red herring'' ;-)

Just received an e-mail requesting a seat in the Pussy Wagon for the trip to Hull.Team Totty members are reminded that applications close this Saturday and if over subscribed a ballot will take place.

Your e-mail has been filed under pending CA [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Just received an e-mail requesting a seat in the Pussy Wagon for the trip to Hull.Team Totty members are reminded that applications close this Saturday and if over subscribed a ballot will take place.

Your e-mail has been filed under pending CA [;)]

[/quote]

Thanks for publicising my request Tilly [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]Thought this was a thread re Leic pubs but its turned into a thread dating thread, question is W.I.T.S have you decided on Morty, Gazza or Smudger yet ?? [:D][/quote]Woahhh there lol, only just noticed this!Count me out![:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]Thought this was a thread re Leic pubs but its turned into a thread dating thread, question is W.I.T.S have you decided on Morty, Gazza or Smudger yet ?? [:D][/quote]

Woahhh there lol, only just noticed this!

Count me out!

[/quote]

I suggest you read the whole thread Morty and you will see that being somewhere off the West African coast has been the safest place for you to be. Last Saturday in The Nelson was a hotbed of hormones flying around in every direction.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]Thought this was a thread re Leic pubs but its turned into a thread dating thread, question is W.I.T.S have you decided on Morty, Gazza or Smudger yet ?? [:D][/quote]Woahhh there lol, only just noticed this!Count me out![:D][/quote]

I suggest you read the whole thread Morty and you will see that being somewhere off the West African coast has been the safest place for you to be. Last Saturday in The Nelson was a hotbed of hormones flying around in every direction.

[/quote]Must be the dangerous combination of the imminent arrival of spring and the current Norwich City feel good factor![;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]Thought this was a thread re Leic pubs but its turned into a thread dating thread, question is W.I.T.S have you decided on Morty, Gazza or Smudger yet ?? [:D][/quote]

Count me out!

[/quote]

[/quote]

May I just state that I wasn''t in the Nelson last Saturday [:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Count me out!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Must be the dangerous combination of the imminent arrival of spring and the current Norwich City feel good factor!

[;)]
[/quote]

All i will say is that some people had their WITS about them.[:#]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]Thought this was a thread re Leic pubs but its turned into a thread dating thread, question is W.I.T.S have you decided on Morty, Gazza or Smudger yet ?? [:D][/quote]Woahhh there lol, only just noticed this!Count me out![:D][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Neither was I, we best be careful, this is how shameless gossip mongers like Tilly start their tittle tattle.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Count me out!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Neither was I, we best be careful, this is how shameless gossip mongers like Tilly start their tittle tattle.

[;)]
[/quote]

Tittle tattle? I am but a seeker of the truth Morty and i have reliable witnesses to call for the prosecution if my word is to be doubted.[:D]