Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

We will sign NO STRIKER on loan!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Traffic and users both up, by a lot. [/quote]

Well as long as there are loads more posts by the week thats ok then , guess its quantity that counts nowadays.

So whats everyone having for tea tonight?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Well as long as there are loads more posts by the week thats ok then , guess its quantity that counts nowadays.

[/quote]Hmm, are you suggesting that Wiz was a quality over quantity poster?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Hmm, are you suggesting that Wiz was a quality over quantity poster?

[/quote]

I was replying to Pete and was just agreeing that as long as Archant are happy that the post count has increased, thats ok then.

The great thing about this forum is that all posters are equal. Post count and reputation amount to nothing. A post of mine, a post of Wiz''s or indeed a first time post have the same value and priority. As far as I''m aware nobody has been banned. Those that no longer post do so out of choice. Last week it was supposedly all my fault and this week it''s all City1sts fault. The forum is what the contributors make it but obviously if a poster no longer posts then they won''t influence discussions.

I admit.

It was all my fault.

It was me that put up the original post about us not signing a striker.

Me that ignored the rule that previous posts should not be refered to.

Me that has also noticed that a fair number of the other carpers, critics and complainers seem to have disappeared all of a sudden.

I wonder how many of their previous posts they would have been triumphally adding to had we not signed anybody.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Those that no longer post do so out of choice. Last week it was supposedly all my fault and this week it''s all City1sts fault [/quote]

Where has anyone in this thread blamed City1st for loads of people not posting anymore Nutty ??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

You should know.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Those that no longer post do so out of choice. Last week it was supposedly all my fault and this week it''s all City1sts fault [/quote]

Where has anyone in this thread blamed City1st for loads of people not posting anymore Nutty ??

[/quote]

Questions, questions, questions....

As I found out last week......

[8]There are more questions than answers
Pictures in my mind that will not show
There are more questions than answers
And the more I find out the less I know
Yeah, the more I find out the less I know

[;)]

[quote user="Raymond Getard"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

You should know.

[/quote]

Thats 10,000 posts in nearly 8 years, works about to about 20 posts a week, thats not many compared to some.

[quote user="Pigs in Space"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="City1st"]"Was there ever such a time when no comment is needed[/quote]

You couldn''t wait to find this thread could you , waste of time though as Wizard like many others doesnt post on here anymore.

[/quote]

Traffic and users both up, by a lot. That is all.
[/quote]

Team doing well = more people interested = more users and traffic

... I don''t think it is really anything to do with wizard and others posting or not.

[/quote]

I disagree. When we are losing this place is crawling with the usual suspects over-reacting, its usually pretty quiet when we are winning. Certainly its a lot quieter after every game than a couple of years back.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Pigs in Space"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="City1st"]"Was there ever such a time when no comment is needed[/quote]

You couldn''t wait to find this thread could you , waste of time though as Wizard like many others doesnt post on here anymore.

[/quote]

[/quote]

... I don''t think it is really anything to do with wizard and others posting or not.

[/quote]

I disagree. When we are losing this place is crawling with the usual suspects over-reacting, its usually pretty quiet when we are winning. Certainly its a lot quieter after every game than a couple of years back.

[/quote]

I dont post as much, cos i''ve got bored of all the insults and abuse over individuals having opinions.

So, keep up the good work CA.

"I dont post as much, cos i''ve got bored of all the insults and abuse over individuals having opinions."

What a rubbish post, probably the worst on here all week, absolutely terrible ..............

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Pigs in Space"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And here you have hit the nail on the head Trent. Because in the "good old days" the quantity of negative posts reached saturation point. Whether the quality of those posts were better than those posted now is not for me to judge. Afterall one mans quality is another mans garbage. But for me, the posts now are much more enjoyable and the forum much friendlier than it was when every other thread was about Worthy out petitions, Worthy out marches, Delia Smith is a wicked old witch, lets persecute anyone who sang Delias Barmy Army at portman road, the binners have more ambition than us, lets hope we lose the next game, etc, etc,etc.

I''m not sure if there''s less posters or more posters now but thinking about it, surely the quality of posts can''t be worse, can it?

NN, your forgetting one very important thing.

Everything i post is spam, completely useless and insulting to everyone, 99% of my posts are sarcastic, i''m always wrong and know nothing. And if i try to justify myself, i''m just boring everyone else. In fact this very post will probably have Zema and Lincoln jumping on my back.

Its all my fault, anything that goes wrong on here, or with NCFC is because of me...... Obviously.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Pigs in Space"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Traffic and users both up, by a lot. That is all.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And here you have hit the nail on the head Trent. Because in the "good old days" the quantity of negative posts reached saturation point. Whether the quality of those posts were better than those posted now is not for me to judge. Afterall one mans quality is another mans garbage. But for me, the posts now are much more enjoyable and the forum much friendlier than it was when every other thread was about Worthy out petitions, Worthy out marches, Delia Smith is a wicked old witch, lets persecute anyone who sang Delias Barmy Army at portman road, the binners have more ambition than us, lets hope we lose the next game, etc, etc,etc.

I''m not sure if there''s less posters or more posters now but thinking about it, surely the quality of posts can''t be worse, can it?

[/quote]Which is exactly why I didn''t post here for a few years, it just got ridiculous.

yes Mr Nutty Chap

what did happen to all those noble city ''fans''

they seem to have disappeared

along with, more recently. King Binno, Cortwanking, two barbies and the other assorted farmhands that used to visit this board with their assured predictions of our demise and their undoubted imminent rise under the masterly management of Mr Roy

could they have been connected in any way ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Pigs in Space"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Traffic and users both up, by a lot. That is all.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]qwetofhowieHFW OWHwiuhwcjwh cUOIWCHWIHFWY223RYYRowsfg!!!!!! lol ADUAIFWHFP2