Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

*** NEW SHIRT MAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED ***

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Barnett is King"]

The shirts will be made by Nike next season. No confirmation, but because I said it, it will be!

[/quote]
sorry ''Barnett is King'', but you will be disappointed!!
[/quote]Sorry mate, this was actually really rude. I take it back. It is just I see so many times people come on here and say something which simply is not true.

I don''t mind personally who it is made by, as long as it looks ok. [:)]

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]Can someone please point me in the direction of where this was announced? Theres nowt on the official site [*-)][/quote]Hello Attleborough Canary, it hasn''t been announced yet, but i have been told it will be...

I assumed it would be Macron as they are now supplying the new FITC/CSF kit that my nephew wears at the PDC.

Luton''s fitc have a different kit manufacture then the first team and notts forest ladies were adidas so it doesn''t matter if different sections are being sponsored by different kit makers

That said I''d much prefer MACRon to errea

Errea are dire. They were bad in the mid-90s and they''re just as bad now, it''s just that now they come with an outdated image.

Even if you don''t buy the replica shirt - which I don''t - it''s still nice to see the team in a smart strip and has somebody has already alluded to, it''s the coats, t-shirts, back-packs etc in the club-shops that can make a difference to the income

Sincerly hope this is a dodgy wind-up

At least with Errea, the fans usually get some sort of input. Have seen many recent ''kit votes'' for teams with Errea shirts, so it won''t be some catalogue kit. To be honest, I don''t see what''s wrong with Xara. The kits have been getting better and better, we''re finally back with something yellow (rather than that odd gold colour) and this years is nice and simple, and one of the best we''ve had in years.

Although I''d quite like Umbro for next season....

[quote user="Jacko"]We made the mistake of using them to make the kit for my Sunday team and they were absolutely dire. It was cheaper than Nike admittedly but the quality was not in the same ballpark. Its the one thing that really irritates me about the club. I wish we could have a top quality kit supplier even if it is a bit more expensive. Umbro would look really smart and I like the look of the Macron stuff as well.[/quote]

Nike obviously pay their 7 year old kids more to stitch the things together that erra do?

not really bothered though, I''m 40 so stopped wearing my "colours" about 20 years ago!

Who was it that started a thread on here 7 or 8 months ago claiming to work for Adidas, and that a deal had already been struck then?He was massively adamant that he was right and intended rubbing my face in it when he was proven so.[:)]

In answer to your post Morty:

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2077147/ShowPost.aspx

Also this thread

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/1/2250501/ShowPost.aspx#2250501

Probably provide the answer to the question you''ve just posted.

[quote user="Barnett is King"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Barnett is King"]

The shirts will be made by Nike next season. No confirmation, but because I said it, it will be!

[/quote]sorry ''Barnett is King'', but you will be disappointed!![/quote]Sorry mate, this was actually really rude. I take it back. It is just I see so many times people come on here and say something which simply is not true. I don''t mind personally who it is made by, as long as it looks ok. [:)][/quote]I am glad my dignity is upheld [:)]

So what happened to your "wait and see, a deal has been struck with Adidas" then?

[quote user="morty"]So what happened to your "wait and see, a deal has been struck with Adidas" then?

[/quote]Fair one Morty, but i posted this thread as soon as i learnt that the talks had broken down and City went with Errea because they were cheaper.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]So what happened to your "wait and see, a deal has been struck with Adidas" then?

[/quote]Fair one Morty, but i posted this thread as soon as i learnt that the talks had broken down and City went with Errea because they were cheaper.[/quote]So you are saying its Errea now?Because nothing has been confirmed.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]So what happened to your "wait and see, a deal has been struck with Adidas" then?

[/quote]Fair one Morty, but i posted this thread as soon as i learnt that the talks had broken down and City went with Errea because they were cheaper.[/quote]So you are saying its Errea now?Because nothing has been confirmed.[/quote]As you can see mate, this thread was started in February, i was told then by my Adidas contact that it was a done deal between City and Errea.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]So what happened to your "wait and see, a deal has been struck with Adidas" then?

[/quote]
Fair one Morty, but i posted this thread as soon as i learnt that the talks had broken down and City went with Errea because they were cheaper.
[/quote]

So you are saying its Errea now?

Because nothing has been confirmed.
[/quote]
As you can see mate, this thread was started in February, i was told then by my Adidas contact that it was a done deal between City and Errea.
[/quote]

Well I heard it was Underworld from Weatherfield. what the hell is wrong with what we have got now?