Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

*** NEW SHIRT MAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED ***

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]They did Middlesbrough shirts for about many years before they had Adidas. Think their shirt was changed every season rather than every 2 like most teams do.[/quote]

did they not do the Gunners as well

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]They did Middlesbrough shirts for about many years before they had Adidas. Think their shirt was changed every season rather than every 2 like most teams do.[/quote]

did they not do the Gunners as well

[/quote]

Dont think theyve ever done Arsenals, theyve been Nike for aslong as I can remember

I was hoping for more of a big brand name like Adidas, Puma etc but no!  Xara usually fill the club shop with tack and I can''t see this one making it much better!

Another problem with Errea is that the cut is very small - people buying replica shirts will find that XL is not really very XL, unfortunately.

I have just had a look at some old Middlesbrough strips and Bristol Rovers ones and I can''t see our strips becoming much more different than the Xara ones.

They seem to go for different designs to the norm,who knows they might just come out with a classic,again City fans judging early,they make Parmas and they did make Inverness Caledonian Thistles kits,lets wait and see.

[quote user="john_starks"]dont care. replica shirts are for 10 year olds.[/quote]I''m a bit big for a 10 year old.

Actually I have been told they are going to be made by Dean Ashton as a retirement project, no confirmation on that, but if I put up a link to the website it''ll be believed.

[quote user="Barnett is King"]

The shirts will be made by Nike next season. No confirmation, but because I said it, it will be!

[/quote]sorry ''Barnett is King'', but you will be disappointed!!

The upshot is, whichever company is used to do the shirts, and regardless of fan input.   The design won''t deviate much from the stock designs the chosen company uses.

I know this sounds a bit sad but i would buy the club crested trainning gear if they had nike, puma, adidas etc, probably not going to bother now.

A mate of mine is a Bristol Rovers fan and he says the quality, design and fit of Errea kits is shockingly bad. Cheap nasty quality so clubs can make even more of a profit.They have also had problems supplying the club late.I have found this which says the club were given a bog standard cheapo amateur kit from the Errea range and fans were charged full prices:http://br-isc.blogspot.com/

It is very difficult to get hold of, it always has to be sent to the UK supplier from Italy and you are right about the quality - the stitching unravels very quickly!

We made the mistake of using them to make the kit for my Sunday team and they were absolutely dire. It was cheaper than Nike admittedly but the quality was not in the same ballpark. Its the one thing that really irritates me about the club. I wish we could have a top quality kit supplier even if it is a bit more expensive. Umbro would look really smart and I like the look of the Macron stuff as well.