Sign in to follow this  
Chelmsford Canary

Sky Sports News last night

I was not at game last night, it was 1-1. I knew it was getting close to final whistle, and Ed Chamberlain said there was "drama" or deciding goal at Carrow Road, and on the side of screen where it has results, it showed Millwall had scored!

I was livid, then it went to Dickie Davies, overlooking the Barclay - and could see the faithful celebrating in the usual way! Emothions in such a short space of time, went down, then flying high! Excellent!

Boring story for most - others may have also noticed it. Not the first time for it to happen. BBC seem to do it all the time

I know that feeling all too well.I make a habit of watching Final Score without the sound while listening to our games on the radio. I get it via World Player, and there''s a slight lapse in the real-time; while watching Final Score as we were playing Swansea, they went for an update on our game as the penalty was being taken, and while the whistle had yet to even blown on the radio, the tele came up with the score ''Norwich 0 - 1 Swansea'', and i was distraught. Lo and behold, i was to find out the penalty was saved and we''d scored the goal to put us ahead late in the game only what felt like seconds later.It all feels so boring and timid when put into words, but it kicks you with the kind of dramatic transition of emotions nothing else could well and truly emulate.

I had something similar with the Leeds game last year!

Was watching it with 2 Leeds fans on the laptop, had SSN on the tele in the background.

Geoff said ''theres been a big goal in the big game in league one''

Looked down at the laptop to see Leeds just about to take a free kick in a dangerous postition....................

I thought thats it 1-0 Leeds!

Score came up mon SSN 1-0 City, looked bag at laptop and saw us break away and Chrissy head in!

Get in, couldnt have happened better!