Sign in to follow this  
Tubbs & Edward

Yet again...BBC bias against us!

I watched the coverage of last night''s game on BBC breakfast''s local coverage this morning, and guess what? They show the binners games first, with plenty of chat about ''how wonderfully'' their performance was, and yet, we had the benefit of showing one goal from the game, and almost as an aside, it was mentioned in pasing that we stayed second in the table.

I know that our local TV media have always given the sc*m preference to us, but it now seems to be getting beyond a joke.

How can Jimmy ''knee-injury'' Bullard''s effort be any more important than Henri Lansbury''s last gasp winner for us!

The league table doesn''t lie, I can only suggest that a few local TV sport people take a glance at it once in a while!

i thought it was said on here that the producers of "look East "(Or Look ipswich as it should be called) are ipswich fans.they could be bottom of the conference and we could win the champions league and they''d still get 5 minutes coverage whilst we got shown for 30 seconds.

Threads like this are ridiculous. There may be a couple of scummers at Look East but both Anglia and Look East clearly give us more coverage than Ipswich most weeks. There is not an anti Norwich bias - if anything maybe they feel they need to give Ipswich more coverage to avoid being accused of being pro Norwich because there are lots of Norwich fans there.