Sign in to follow this  
willynaylor

A great effort - yet again!

Hi allNot sure if you remember me (Leeds fan from last season) but just wanted to come on here again to say hello, and to express my insane jealousy at how well you''re doing this season.We''re having a good season as well, but the number of last minute winners you''re getting is incredible! Definitely something in the water at CR, Lambert has certainly got the team spirit absolutely spot on.Think you can get automatic?

Forest are looking good for top 2 at the moment but I think this is going to be a very close run thing.

Last season I think any of 5 teams could have got 2nd on the final day in League 1 and I reckon it could be similar. Any team that loses 2 in a row is going to struggle to make it back into contention.

Aye, remember you, you were one of the more "common sense" Leeds fans!Not sure to be honest, our squad isn''t the biggest so we need that little bit of luck with injuries. Our strikers are going through a little lean spell, but goals are coming from all departments for the time being, so all good. Though I really would like to see the strikers firing again if I''m honest.Our away record is nothing short of amazing, which I think has a lot to do with our team spirit and togetherness, and Lambo''s amazing man management, he really does get the absolute best out of every single player.I still think we need a little help from maybe a loan or two, just to help push us over the line.