http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=103871#103871

http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=103868#103868

Gotta love these threads!

"1 more vs ippy "

ippy !

far ken, ippy ! ! !

I have never met a City fan who calls the bin scum, ''ippy''

maybe this lad has something to tell us

When viewing those threads, I couldn''t help but laugh at the guy who had his avatar as "Wickham Man" as a parody of the film "The Wicker Man"

A film about a rural village of strange, unenlightened, backward individuals who end up sacrificing the lead character. Rather ironic really.

[quote user="City1st"]"1 more vs ippy "

ippy !

far ken, ippy ! ! !

I have never met a City fan who calls the bin scum, ''ippy''

maybe this lad has something to tell us[/quote]Yeah. Banana is a scummer.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]When viewing those threads, I couldn''t help but laugh at the guy who had his avatar as "Wickham Man" as a parody of the film "The Wicker Man"

A film about a rural village of strange, unenlightened, backward individuals who end up sacrificing the lead character. Rather ironic really.[/quote]Plenty of shagging going on though.

Funniest bit is Factual Blues squeak about us getting a ten point deduction - administration I presume

Factual is kingkeano (kingbinno) lately of this parish - he also posts on here as 2 derbies and portmanking (cortwanking)

Much fun was had at his expense when he used to be a frequent visitor. Mysteriously he has not been seen since the paupers slow slide down the table ....... and our incredible climb in the other ditrection.

His over exited squeaks had his impoverished club spending a fortune in January - Bullard and Drury wil have cost less than the extra cash from their recent cup games, so the cupboard is still bare.

League 1 players would not be good enough for the Championship he also squeaked - second place suggests otherwise. Of course Andy Dury doesn''t count as he is not from League 1, he is not even from the League.

But his most persistent bleat was that 21 players in their squad were not out of contract in June 2011. Unfortunately for our little farmhand there were 21 players, and there still are 21 players, out of contract.

Perhaps he could pay us a visit and explain why not one of those players have signed to stay at poorman road. Surely it can''t be that they are sh!te, they were the squad to get Mr Roy and the paupers promoted, weren''t they ? Perhaps it is because they cannot afford them - as Mr Clegg has re[eatedly said.

ps maybe factual/king binno will also tell us why the gates at poorman road have dropped to 17,000 - fickle fans in suffolk, perhaps ?

I particulary liked the post that just says  ...

"cheating fat tramp looking fecka"

Their rage is such, they can''t even string a decent sentence together.

They could proabably employ ipswichcrazy as their board moderator.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]When viewing those threads, I couldn''t help but laugh at the guy who had his avatar as "Wickham Man" as a parody of the film "The Wicker Man"

A film about a rural village of strange, unenlightened, backward individuals who end up sacrificing the lead character. Rather ironic really.[/quote]Excellent!