Sign in to follow this  
jamie 10

Loan players

What sort of players do you think we could get on loan if needed?? any suggestions?

i think by the reaction of henri after both goals last night really shows he wants to play for this club, i have never seen a loan player celebrate like he did if only we could buy him, but how much would he cost???

how old is he 22? I think he will be breaking into the arsenal squad next season and if he doesn''t then he will be up for grabs. Arsenal can''t give players too long to settle into 1st team if there going to battle for the title.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]how old is he 22? I think he will be breaking into the arsenal squad next season and if he doesn''t then he will be up for grabs. Arsenal can''t give players too long to settle into 1st team if there going to battle for the title.[/quote]Lansbury is 20 and Wenger said in a press conference that he will be an Arsenal first team player some day. Lansbury won''t be available for transfer next year, and neither would he want to switch to Norwich on a perm deal. He''s a North London boy and Arsenal through and through.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="I am a Banana"]how old is he 22? I think he will be breaking into the arsenal squad next season and if he doesn''t then he will be up for grabs. Arsenal can''t give players too long to settle into 1st team if there going to battle for the title.[/quote]

Lansbury is 20 and Wenger said in a press conference that he will be an Arsenal first team player some day. Lansbury won''t be available for transfer next year, and neither would he want to switch to Norwich on a perm deal. He''s a North London boy and Arsenal through and through.
[/quote]

he has 3 seasons then. My idea just shot down.

I think that if we were to bring in one more loan player it would have to be up top? but i cant think of anyone who could come in and really want to fight for the team like henri is doing, apart from delfonso for Villa i dont see anyone.