Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Lamberts record still top of the tree

Sad I know but I am keeping a record of Mr Lamberts progress compared with managers past. Currently his record is as follows:

Season W D L pts per game

2009/10 29 7 7 2.19

2010/11 14 9 6 1.76

Total 43 16 13 2.01

This makes him, still, the most successful manager we have ever had. No real value but a nice warm feeling!

He may average most points per game, but he is not yet our most successful manager. Those points have mostly been earned in the lowest division we have been in for 50 years remember. Great manager that he is, he has still got some work to do if he wants to be up there with Mike Walker and Ken Brown for my money. That said, he keeps on going the way he is that might not take much longer.

My glass is half full not half empty, what a great record, you can only beat who you are playing. The game has moved on since Mike Walker''s days, now it''s all about money and Lambert hasn''t spent any.

Get us into the Premier League and this will be official!!

But most managers go on a bad run and get sacked. Which may be why other avg points for other managers may be down? But if you take our managers 1st 20 games i nthe championship/division 1 lambert would be up there.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

But most managers go on a bad run and get sacked. Which may be why other avg points for other managers may be down? But if you take our managers 1st 20 games i nthe championship/division 1 lambert would be up there.

[/quote]

Eh? [:S]