Our subs last night.....

• 31 Steer,

• 06 Whitbread,

• 14 Hoolahan,

• 18 Smith,

• 24 McNamee,

• 16 C Martin,

• 21 Wilbraham

I think that is a very strong subs bench considering we have let so many go out on loan, Surman coming back soon as well,

When you think between them they have had 81 starts and 26 sub appearances I believe PL was correct in not getting anyone else in,

I think our squad is just fine for the rest of the season with maybe a striker on loan, similar to Elliot last season (but not elliot)

Anyone fancy a trip to Wembley this year??! 

Dont get me wrong, I would rather have a straight ticket to the Prem but if someone asked you this time last year if you would be happy with a play off place in the Championship then I''m sure they would have no arms left

This time last year I''d have said the playoff''s would be a fantastic achievement, BUT, 12 months on and a playoff place is the minimum I am looking at now. I don''t like all this ''this time last year we''d have taken a playoff place'' talk, we are 2nd in the League, so 7th place now would be a very disappointing final position. I think we need a proven goalscorer on loan to partner Holt, and we should hopefully get automatic promotion.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]op; the 81 starts are just this season right? [y][/quote]

Yeah in all competions this season

• 31 Steer,   0 Starts and 0 Subs

• 06 Whitbread, 5 Starts and 1 sub

• 14 Hoolahan, 24 & 5

• 18 Smith, 21 & 5

• 24 McNamee, 6 & 13

• 16 C Martin, 22 & 8

• 21 Wilbraham 3 & 4