Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

what a con!

just tried to get tickets for Barnsley through the Sun offer and was amazed that there were only TEN pairs of tickets for our fans so they have all gone!! what a bloody con from The Sun saying away tickets were available!! thank God I dont buy the paper as someone had saved the tokens for me!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]just tried to get tickets for Barnsley through the Sun offer and was amazed that there were only TEN pairs of tickets for our fans so they have all gone!! what a bloody con from The Sun saying away tickets were available!! thank God I dont buy the paper as someone had saved the tokens for me!!
[/quote]

Thats how they sell  the paper, and I bet the offer is still advertised,

certainly is!! 10 pairs of tickets for one of the best supported clubs in the Championship and thats the only game available for us!!!! absolute disgrace and i have let the sun know what I think of them in an e mail!!!

It was a similar scenario for the QPR away game. I saved the tokens, waited for the application date on advice from the ticket office, and then when I applied I was told that all were gone and that there were only 40 pairs of tickets available anyway. It is a con, no doubt !!

From what I''ve heard, it''s being used as a method of getting fans into those clubs that are not so well supported. Away fans then have to have the opportunity to benefit from the offer. As Norwich is a well supported club, this is why it''s only been away games that have been on offer, with limited pairs of tickets available.All offers that look too good to be true usually are.