Sign in to follow this  
Congo Canary

For those outside the UK

You probably know this already,

but there is alive stream of the Burnley game on on Bet365. Just register and away you go. Not sure if they still charge a one off £10 registration, but if so you get a free £10 bet voucher. Streaming only works outside the uk though.

It doesn''t seem to work in America - I tried to log on and see some streams but the only ones that are there seem to be italian games...

For those of us willing to wait, Fox Soccer Plus is airing the match at 2PM est... 4 hours after kickoff. There might be a presence at George Keeley''s (the NY Canaries Home Bar) to watch it should we not lose as some of us cannot stay willfully ignorant of the scores for that long.

This would be tempting...if I wasn''t in LA! I''ll be in NY for the final game of the season - do people gather to listen/watch the games in the bar?

EssexNCFC wrote,

''It doesn''t seem to work in America - I tried to log on and see some streams but the only ones that are there seem to be italian games...''

Should do mate, i got stuck in that bloody ash cloud and missed the Charlton away game, sat in a hotel room in New Orleans with a case of bud and watched it connected to the tv in the room. Just try it as the game kicks off. black screen until then

I know a lot of the p2p sites have gone down but one I look at is still up and shows its on schedule for Saturday morning. Hope so anyways.

I know a lot of the p2p sites have gone down but one I look at is still up and shows its on schedule for Saturday morning. Hope so anyways.

Im actually due to fly to the States on saturday,but managed to blag a sunday flight instead, blaming the delays in Atlanta, just so i could watch it online. Better be on now after all this!!

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=104278&part=sportsNice to see Sky getting the middle finger today, hopefully this will mean the end of their monopoly and you''ll be able to legally watch 3pm Saturday footy on your TV in the future.