Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Hope we win on my birthday weekend

Hoping we win Saturday for Burnley away, last time Norwich played on my birthday we lost to millwall away :(... hope they will break the mould Saturday! be a good birtday present to keep 2nd! :)

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Hoping we win Saturday for Burnley away, last time Norwich played on my birthday we lost to millwall away :(... hope they will break the mould Saturday! be a good birtday present to keep 2nd! :)[/quote]

We''re breaking the mould a lot this season so you may get your wish:) I''d never seen Norwich win live (on tv or at a match) and thought it would change against Reading when we were 3-1 up but the referee destroyed this.. Then we beat Ipswich on tv to break this curse and then I went to Derby and saw us beat them to shatter the curse completely! So here''s to hoping we can break your ''mini birthday curse'' too. Would be a MASSIVE win with all the big games this weekend and could put us in a great position

Pretty sure most people on here wouldn''t complain about 21 lol. Hopefully City can soften the blow of paying higher prices..fingers crossed