Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

when will drury be fit

you dont relise how good the bloke is till he''s not playing. tieney does''nt have the same class think we would be better playing lappin at left back , any one got some info thanks

Yeah he''s hardly had time to settle in has he. Lappin does a job at left-back but isn''t a left-back and does get caught out - always feel worried with him there.

I thought Tierney was okay tbh.  He''s a bit of a hard man, he got stuck in and he won many a tackle with the opposition.  The only thing that concerns me though is his positioning.  Henry is a winger who likes to cut in a lot and he didn''t really know whether to go with him or hold his position.  Once he gets that sorted out and has a bit of a better understanding with the centre backs I think he will be a fairly decent player for us.  I would take Drury over him every single day of the week though.

And that long throw is pretty poor tbh, I would rather us just get it down and play.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]you dont relise how good the bloke is till he''s not playing. tieney does''nt have the same class think we would be better playing lappin at left back , any one got some info thanks[/quote]I bet your the same spazzy that complained R.Martin wasnt up to scratch.Then called Canary call to say " elllo Nial wots dis ab00t Graaant Huolt and is lack of ghouls ?"Then recently thought that Wilbraham was rubbish after his FIRST game.

Like the Legend Iwan said, nice to see old Tierney was given a chance before he was critised.Although being from Bun-Gay i do not really expect to much from you  !

[quote user="Boyo"]

I thought Tierney was okay tbh.  He''s a bit of a hard man, he got stuck in and he won many a tackle with the opposition.  The only thing that concerns me though is his positioning.  Henry is a winger who likes to cut in a lot and he didn''t really know whether to go with him or hold his position.  Once he gets that sorted out and has a bit of a better understanding with the centre backs I think he will be a fairly decent player for us.  I would take Drury over him every single day of the week though.

And that long throw is pretty poor tbh, I would rather us just get it down and play.

[/quote]I pretty much agree with this, apart from his

throw which could be useful, and it''s what we were saying Tuesday night.

Drury has had a long time to settle into his attacking role along up

the wing and Tierney needs to be apprised of it.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"] tieney does''nt have the same class think we would be better playing lappin at left back , any one got some info thanks[/quote]

That says different Bungay. I apologise if my post comes across aggrssive, it''s just the amount of fans having a pop at players recently is getting on my nerves.

Why has know one answered his question?

I would quite like to know the status on Drury''s fitness, has Lambert said anything about it?

Haven''t seen anything about Drury coming back, but I remember people slating PL for getting Tierney in because we didn''t need any more left-backs - now look at us..Smith has buggered off on loan and Drury injured. Now we have Tierney in where needed and Lappin as backup in case.