Sign in to follow this  
David Fox For England

Re: Norwich v Burnely live on TV

here is the link with all tv channels who will broadcast the game

http://liveonsat.com/today.php?start_dd=05&start_mm=02&start_yyyy=2011&end_dd=05&end_mm=02&end_yyyy=2011

can find the game it is with UK time zone scedule.

Its Norway Albanian lol and some eastern europe channels in Hungary,Bulgaria SLovenia ROmania and Al JAzeera ofcurse.

between for this who not have chanse to watch it on better screen www.bet365.com will be live also and can watch it press account without problem.

[quote user="First Wizard"]In my expeience these sites never work.[/quote]

Which sites?

This link is for TV channels who will broadcast games and if put to the link of the channel can see on whata satellite paramters can find the channelPersonally im here in Bulgaria have all of them but I have also engine to my parabola and can move to different satellites.

again repeat bet365 100% will have the game and can be watched but ofc on very small screen.

It is better than nothing I think

"bet365 doesn''t include the game in its list of matched to be broadcast."

Presumably it won''t show up because you''re in the UK. I thought that 3.00pm Saturday kick offs weren''t allowed to be shown on UK television at all. Including any foreign stations broadcasting on UK Digital tv,

[quote user="Phyxius"]"bet365 doesn''t include the game in its list of matched to be broadcast." Presumably it won''t show up because you''re in the UK. I thought that 3.00pm Saturday kick offs weren''t allowed to be shown on UK television at all. Including any foreign stations broadcasting on UK Digital tv,[/quote]

I don''t know the rules, but they are listing the Reading v QPR game tonight, suggesting that they are allowed to broadcast live UK games

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[quote user="Phyxius"]"bet365 doesn''t include the game in its list of matched to be broadcast." Presumably it won''t show up because you''re in the UK. I thought that 3.00pm Saturday kick offs weren''t allowed to be shown on UK television at all. Including any foreign stations broadcasting on UK Digital tv,[/quote]

I don''t know the rules, but they are listing the Reading v QPR game tonight, suggesting that they are allowed to broadcast live UK games

[/quote]That could possibly be because it''s being shown on Skysports aswell on a friday. I''m not certain of the rules either but i always assumed Saturday 3:00 and Tuesday 7:45 kick offs were not allowed to be shown on tv. Perhaps i''m going senile.

[quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[/quote]

That could possibly be because it''s being shown on Skysports aswell on a friday. I''m not certain of the rules either but i always assumed Saturday 3:00 and Tuesday 7:45 kick offs were not allowed to be shown on tv. Perhaps i''m going senile.
[/quote]

That has been the case but there is an expected EU court ruling coming up on the issue following a prosecution in the UK of a landlady in Portsmouth who was using a Greek satelite system to screen prem games. The ruling is expected to be for the landlady which may mean that Sky can''t stop people screening games in this country through foreign satelite equipment/networks if those networks also have the rights to show the games abroad.

Just a thought - how come posting links to streams that break the law is ok, yet when I post a link to my mate''s legitimate t-shirt company, it gets deleted?

The US is cracking down on streaming sites.  It started this past week in anticipation of the Super Bowl. There will always be streams in both the US and the UK but pretty soon none will have enough bandwidth to accommodate any significant number of viewers.  They wil never catch everyone but the big fish will soon disappear.

Not sure if you can get Al jazeera sports there through an opeartor or overseas decoder or dish but if you can it is well worth it, it has all FA cup games, Champions league games and loads of championship games like ours today, along with a host of other sports and for almost free! Cost me about 4 pounds a month

Its also fronted and hosted by Mr Linekar

[quote user="Calle"]For us outside UK it´s on the bet365 site....
[/quote]

Yep I will be watching it on 365. Im hooking my laptop up to my 42inch tele via a VGA cable. It will be bliss!

Just reward for have to stay up till 3am on Tues to listen to the Millwall game on a work night :)

people you can only watch it on bet365 if u have an ip address outside of england, this is possible to change, a little complicated but not reallly, look up how to do it on youtube or something. otherwise myp2p prob the best place for the game, usually has abut 6 links, any sopcast liks are the best as they never get pulled, but you do have to download sopcast (no problems or virus with it).think im gonna try bet365 first and set it up to the big screen and enjoy with some beers!c''mon city

if you want a good stable stream then go for bet365. It''s very easy to change your ip to one from another country. Just type into youtube, foxy proxy ip change and there''s hundreds of tutorials about it, and it only takes a couple of minutes. I''ve already set mine up, got a cheeky albanian ip.