Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

BURNLEY PREDICTIONS

It''s a tough one. Eddie Howe has had all three outcomes in his three league games in charge, one win, one defeat, one draw.

It will be one of the tougher away fixtures and they have a good strike force. We need to start scoring and I say we''ll start Saturday. 1-3 Norwich, with Holt, Jackson and Chris Martin to score.

Sorry, but I''m going for a heavy loss. We haven''t been playing great recently, They now have a very good, young manager and They will want to beat us after the Lambert saga. 3-0 Burnley, Crofts sent off. Don''t know why, but that''s my prediction!

I''ll go for 1-1 - for usual reasons- strikers struggling to score, and the defence usually manages to concede one.

It''s not going to be easy!

Burnley will attack us strongly but we will start with Jackson again and hit them on the break. We will win 3-2 with Jackson scoring 2 and Holt 1. 

After everything that happened I can only see a loss [:(]

2-1 Burnley.  Austin and Eagles for them, Wilbraham for us.

[:(]

I think we have had the rub of the green of late and have carved out some great results. This may be a fixture when the wheels may come off. away to a very good side who have underperformed this season. 2 - 0 to Burnley, hope i am proved wrong

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I think we have had the rub of the green of late and have carved out some great results. This may be a fixture when the wheels may come off. away to a very good side who have underperformed this season. 2 - 0 to Burnley, hope i am proved wrong[/quote]

This is true Yorkshire, but we seem to be able to bounce back from dodgy performances with big performances against bigger teams so let''s hope this is the case again this time..

I must say however (like yourself and other Yorkshireman), I do share your concern and am a little more pessimistic/pragmatic than some. Let''s hope PL and the players work their magic once more for us on this big, big weekend

2-0 Burnley. An early goal when we are still waking up, and then a late one when Lambert plays with 6 up front.

I wouldn''t be surprised if we lose this one, but I am going for a reversal of what happened in the home game, 2-2 with them getting a late equaliser after we have led 2-0. Both our goals from Holt.

If we play like we did against Millwall we will lose heavily, that''s for sure.

Both sides have got material to fire their team with.

Our players will give their all, it is just a matter of whether enough of them can find their form and make the quality to score.

I really have no thought as to how this might go but my pre-match predictions are crap so that''s probably just as well.

All I do know is, tomorrow will decide nothing either way in the promotion or play off situation, there are a lot of twists and turns to come.

Jiminy Christmas, I agree with RuPhuck''s sentiment! Whatever the result, it won''t make a difference by May since there are too many other games to come.

I love Ben''s prediction!

Planet X''s is good, too.

Norwich HAS to win tomorrow so I can reassure my buddy from Green Bay, at whom''s house I will be watching the Super Bowl, that the Packers will win. In the lead up to the Super Bowl, our green and yellow has won within hours preceding the Packers (also green and yellow) winning their games to reach the final. It''s an omen, so come on NCFC and win big!

The Packers are favored which surprised the heck out of me. I don''t expect them to win unless we beat Burnley, so I am calling for a 0 - 2 road win for us! Who scores? Who cares! Holt and one of the defenders on a corner is what I think. And a clean sheet to set off the rest of the season for NCFC''s promotion.