Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Norwich vs Burnley live match chat thread!!

Bit nervous today, normally very optimistic about every game, but for some reason can see us losing today. Hope i get proven wrong :D

Teams should be announced soon. Hopefully Hoolahan is starting again,

Really really want them to win today as its my birthday and they lost to millwall away this time last year. 2-1 norwich i''m going for will be hard but i''m going for the win

City team: Ruddy, R.Martin, Drury, Whitbread, Crofts, Holt(c), Jackson, Lansbury, Hoolahan, Barnett, Ward.

subs Steer, Fox, C.Martin, Smith, Lappin, Wilbraham, Tierney

It''s been raining oop north all night - the pitch will get very cut up and will be heavy - get the best out of Jacko and Hooly early doors, but think the Wheely Bin and Chrissy Martin are going to be crucial from 60 minutes on!

What i meant by above is that need to sneak an early goal, hang on for a long time (and then sneak a late goal as usual!)

yes thanks you all fit and healthy for my night out for my birthday tonite in norwich, lets hope we can start it off good with a win for us yellows!

how is everyone

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Oh yeah, i forgot he did that once.... Wasn''t it completely rubbish, and changed after 20 mins?[/quote]Yeah we were but to be fair we were playing Askou, R Martin and Nelson as the 3 cbs as we had about 500 injuries. Bit weird that we have only 3 cbs on the books and we are playing all of them!

Lambert never ceases to surprise me - let''s hope the back three works better than it did in the first half hour at home to Sheffield United, eh? It has the potential to go horribly wrong, but it certainly isn''t what Burnley''s homework will have led them to expect. Should be an interesting one, hope I can find a good stream to see how it pans out!